Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Xinyi, PM you the contact liao... :D

thanks.

Just gotten their quotation.

Do anyone find their quotation slightly high? David quote me $1800 for a feature wall for bomb shelter, whereas another ID firm (popular in renotalk) quote me $1200. :notti:

xinyi_reiko..ya..i also find they are a bit high end..i tot contractor normally more cheaper..end up..ID and contractor abt the same.

ya. i agree.. their small small stuffs are cheaper.. but comes to major things, can see a big difference in the price. :notti:

hmmm.. I haven't received their actual quote but hacking the of the wall of the storeroom, the quote I have is $150 but what they quote is $950....

I have dropped off gekjin from my list....

• Like 1

Hi,

Currently, I am thinking of asking them to do up my place, as their quotation as appear in leaflet is quite reasonable.

Anyone has their flat done by them?

Any comments?

Thanks.

Hi

Have asked Gek Jin to quote my 3rmflat in Bukit Purmei in Oct last year. The quote was $24.4k excluding electrical re-wiring. I still thinking whether to engage them as I hv yet to see their handiwork.

Anyone have engage them before for a full reno for a flat.....I looking for simple & budget type reno....nothing fanciful.

Thx :help: