Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pisces

Look For Good Contractors Asap

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Anyone used Wonder House renovation or Good Term Contractors before? Any comments or their service and workmanship? Pls advice. Thks.

hi all,

Just bought a new 5 room resale flat. Need to do some minor reno work. I know most of the stuff I need to get done hence looking for a good and trustworthy contractor rather than a ID.

Following is the to do list

WHOLE FLAT:

Painting

BATHROOMS

1. Change toliet flooring[both bathroom's], not sure if chemical wash can clean all those stains betwwen the tiles. Advise please :)

2. Add vanity top and mirror in Master bedroom, new wash basin in kitchen toilet.

3. Chemical wash

4. Change folding doors for both bathroom ( I dont like these doors but dunno what to replace with)

BEDROOM & COMMON ROOMs:

1. Change the wardrobe doors in 3 rooms[the original one are a multicolored eyesore, need to change to something with a dark wood finish]

2. Varnish for parquet floor

How much sould the above job cost ?

If anyone's has already done something similar then estimate's would be helpful.

All suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hihi, just wish to recomend my contractor "Micheal " to you. My new hse kitchen & study room was done by him. Good & responsible and the prices is reasonable too.

He is actually from an ID company but you could assist his services personally as thru ID company, the company nee to earn comm too. :dunno:

Maybe you could give him a call and ask about the price. No obligation. Pls PM me if you nee the numbers. .....Cheers..... :yamseng:

Hi

Anyone used Wonder House renovation or Good Term Contractors before? Any comments or their service and workmanship? Pls advice. Thks.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9355

I am not pouring cold water on you...this is my encounter with one of the id from wonder house.

Went to bukit merah and met him.

Very friendly and accomdating that's I gave him 80%.

Then as times goes on and on ...we started to request this to be done and that.

The respond from him: no lah, no good lah, no nice lah....

When I asked him you have better ideas and can you show me? He said can if I sign with him and then will show me. What is this tactics?

Few weeks later, he called me and asked me to come down to talk as quotation is really, I told him not free and plse send mail over to me...he abit reluntant...but finally say yes.

You know what? No mail...I sms him why? He said he sms again, total about 6 times and yet not a single mail rec' from him......

Enough is enough....I sms him telling him I will call you instead of you call me.

He sms me telling me give him a chance. What chance if I never even see your quotation?

Until now, I dont even bother to return his call. I give up on this company.

I strike off my list.

Not my shortlisted id/contractors anymore.

Edited by h4happy

Newbie here. Need advice if allowed to use contractor that is not HDB Registered. I want to consider this contractor but his name is not in HDB Registered Contractor. Any legal problem engaging this contractor?

I would like to recommend my contractor, who has been doing an excellent job on my house so far. Drop me a PM if you want to know more. :curse:

Hi there could you please PM me your contractor's contact? thanks!