Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi dear all,

Need some advice. After shifting place, I have some furniture in the old house need people to help come dispose them.

Do you all have any lobangs or know anyone that you would recommend to help clear the items?

Called my town council was told they only help dispose 3 items max and no wardrobes, bed frames, big bulky items they don't do.

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

DO NO USE SUPERIOR MOVERS. Unfortunately I used Superior Movers in Sept this year for a move and I was quoted 1.5 - 2 trucks by that fat dirty cheat ANDY TAN but ended up paying for 3.5 trucks. So to get it wrong by that much he must be either cheating me/ mis-quoted on purpose/ or he must be really **** at his job.....(he clearly cheated me as I was too busy on the day to supervise both ends). To make things worst, I had a lot of clothes on hangers to be moved and I specifically asked him if he would provide the 'clothes hanger' moving boxes. He said "no worries" we give u moving racks on the day". On the actual date of the move he only had 2 'clothes hanger' moving racks (which was clearly not enough) and he refused to do another 'run', arguing that he warned me already when its his job to assess my requirements! To make things worst his guys cracked one of my picture frames (they just put a label on it to say it was cracked - it was  definitely NOT cracked when I had prepared all the items there that day. They also broke my daughter's toy wooden kitchen. My mistake was to fall for his cheap quote.  U have been WARNED!!!! DO NOT USE  SUPERIOR REMOVALS THESE DIRTY CHEATS. Its people like Andy Tan that give honest Singaporeans a bad name.  

It's bad to hear that, few movers do not bother about the working quality they just mean to make money. Though that reminds me of my uncle's shifting to our town. He also hired some nyc movers for his moving, but was very relaxed after seeing their work. They help him with all his packing as well as moving procedures. They also took care of all the fragile items and bags very carefully.
Also, hey dear, you asked for disposing the old items, I think you should donate it to some needy people or somewhere at the orphanage or old age, It might help for them or other poor people.