Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
trag22

Fengshui Advice Needed! Can We Put Dinning Table In Room

Just got the new flat but the living and dinning are are small. I need to place the altar table in the dinning area as it is facing the outside sky. There are not enough space to place the dinning table in the living area.

Can we place the dinning table and chairs in one of the room. Any Feng shui master have any suggestion to place the dinning table or other better suggestion.Thanks.

686j9c.jpg

Edited by trag22

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Based on your layout. I thot dining table is better located in bedroom 2 than 3, since is nearer to kitchen? Can even consider removing the wall facing kitchen. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Donno

Based on your layout. I thot dining table is better located in bedroom 2 than 3, since is nearer to kitchen? Can even consider removing the wall facing kitchen. Just my 2 cents.

Maybe you want to consider placing your dining at your balcony

I have had a very-similar-layout 3-bed rm condo which I stayed for 3.5 years and has been sold in 2009, except:

1. No partition

2. TV console & sofa reverse

3. No Altar table.

4. 12ft x 4 ft mirror after show cabinet

5. Rectangular dining table at yr altar position

6. Balcony south facing

Traditional dining table used to be within kitchen, why?

After moving in multi-storey concrete cement jungle, most put dining table within hall for multiple purposes - study, chit-chat...snacking ...communication.

If you put dining table within room.....you'd most probably isolating something and left out the relationship bonding possibilities.