Door Frame

Door_Frame.jpg

Master Bedroom Toilet

MasterBed_Toilet_HalfWay1.jpg

MasterBed_Toilet_HalfWay2.jpg

Common Toilet

Common_Toilet_Halfway1.jpg

Common_Toilet_Halfway2.jpg

Tiles Soak in Water?? Anyone knows why they do that?

Tiles_Soak_In_Water.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Really nice toilet tiles. Phantom also has some very striking and nice black and white flower tiles. Yours is really like a wall paper 'cos the grouting for the black background tiles can't really be seen (at least from the picture). !! Are you going to have black sanitary items, too? :)

Reno Continue...

Tiles Soak in Water?? Anyone knows why they do that?

Tiles_Soak_In_Water.jpg

They say have to soak in water, so that when they paste it on the walls, the tiles and concrete will not dry out too fast. Cause if it dries too fast, the tiles may not stick on properly, and may slide/fall off the wall.

:good: Wow, nowadays tiles also like wallpaper liao! Very nice the tiles!! Is it more ex than normal ones? :bath: The developments looks good!!

Hi storeberry,

The tiles are not ex. Cheap Cheap onli. In fact, one of the cheapest range! Think nowadays all about the same. $1.60 - $1.80psf. :)

Really nice toilet tiles. Phantom also has some very striking and nice black and white flower tiles. Yours is really like a wall paper 'cos the grouting for the black background tiles can't really be seen (at least from the picture). :) Are you going to have black sanitary items, too? :)

Hi Homeowner,

We already bought the sanitary wares. Simple ones lor.. White colour. MBR got rain shower!! Wah... Shiok :bath:

Actually for the MBR toilet tiles, the black is only for one side. The 3 other sides all white colour so as to create the effect. But that day we forget to bring our camera to take pictures for the sanitary wares and lightings.... :bleah::bleah: Will post the pictures after installation is done...

wee! nice toilet tiles! if me got the $$ also want! :)

anyway, your vanity outside the toilet is good. i also wanted to do the same but feel the hacking need $$ also..and gave up also. :dunno:

your place will turn out like a hotel lei...:)

Hi diva79,

The tiles are not ex... Ceramic ones $1.60 - $1.80 only. :deal::deal: Anyway, its included in the quotation for the reno. Its one of the shops in Balestier. Cannot remember the shop name.

As for the toilet vanity, i won't encourage lor. Its because our toilets are too small we bo pian then have to do it this way. If not, I will not do that also... :bangwall::bangwall:

They say have to soak in water, so that when they paste it on the walls, the tiles and concrete will not dry out too fast. Cause if it dries too fast, the tiles may not stick on properly, and may slide/fall off the wall.

Hi threecharacters, thanx for the info... :yamseng:

wah...nice tiles...really looks like wallpaper in the toilet...cool... :)

wish i have the budget to hack my toilets... :)

wah...nice tiles...really looks like wallpaper in the toilet...cool... :)

wish i have the budget to hack my toilets... :)

The effects really very nice..the best part is the price. :bangwall: . looking forward to seeing more of the transformation.. :bangwall:

Wow. Your tiles are so cheap and yet look really nice in the pictures. Good value for money... hmmm, does it mean that SBH is more expensive?

Wow. Your tiles are so cheap and yet look really nice in the pictures. Good value for money... hmmm, does it mean that SBH is more expensive?

Hi Homeowner,

What's SBH??

oh. Sim Boon Huat at Jurong East. Selected my tiles from there. Think I saw your tiles too...but, don't remember any tiles at $1.60 - $1.80. Think they were at least $2.00. But, I may be wrong...that day look at tiles until blur blur.

oh. Sim Boon Huat at Jurong East. Selected my tiles from there. Think I saw your tiles too...but, don't remember any tiles at $1.60 - $1.80. Think they were at least $2.00. But, I may be wrong...that day look at tiles until blur blur.

I everything also follow ID. hehe... Lazy to scout around. Been busy working for projects related to the pc show. Here are some photo updates. :P

Common Toilet Floor

Toilet_Floor_Complete.jpg

New Rubbish Chute

New_Rubbish_Cover.jpg

Kitchen Flooring

Kitchen_Flooring.jpg

MBR Cement Screed

Master_Bedroom_Cement_Screed.jpg

Storeroom Wall Sealed

Storeroom_Sealed.jpg

MBR Door Ceiling Covered

Master_Bedroom_Door_Ceiling_Covered.jpg

Whole House Overview

Whole_House_Overview.jpg

Hi Villageman

Wow.. looks like the place is turning up very nicely! Like the others.. I love yr flowery toilet tiles! Good taste! :P

Thanx for the compliment.. We extended our living room. So looks bigger can deceived more people...hehe.... !! !!

Hi All,

My house latest photo with my new storeroom installed!! Hehe... paiseh too busy with work. Seldom go and see also.. I will update until house complete... !! :notti:

Now waiting for painting, lighting, laminate flooring for bedroom, sanitary, air-con installation, kitchen cabinet, mbr wardrobe......

Almost_Complete1.jpg

Edited by VillageMan