Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
VillageMan

J & C New Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice going, villageman.

Wow Homeowner, you still following my thread!! So touch!! :D

Actually alot of changes to my house liao but me just join a new company, cannot go off too early or it will not look so good. So when i reach my house already too dark to take photo so din upload any photos here. Just an update. Painting done. Window grilles + metal gate up. Laminate flooring done. Air-con also up liao.... Now waiting for sanitary + carpentry installation and most importantly, LIGHTS installation... :D:D

I will upload again during the weekends. :D

They say have to soak in water, so that when they paste it on the walls, the tiles and concrete will not dry out too fast. Cause if it dries too fast, the tiles may not stick on properly, and may slide/fall off the wall.

This is to prevent the tiles to expand and "pop" "pop" when the floor is too warm.

Hi storeberry,

The tiles are not ex. Cheap Cheap onli. In fact, one of the cheapest range! Think nowadays all about the same. $1.60 - $1.80psf. :yamseng:

Hi diva79,

The tiles are not ex... Ceramic ones $1.60 - $1.80 only. :unsure::P Anyway, its included in the quotation for the reno. Its one of the shops in Balestier. Cannot remember the shop name.

Villageman, where u go in Balestier to choose that tiles? I went last week to Targus..but cannot find something like this leh..all abt $2.40 and above...:'(...ur tiles nice nice leh..like wallpaper leh..

This is to prevent the tiles to expand and "pop" "pop" when the floor is too warm.

Villageman, where u go in Balestier to choose that tiles? I went last week to Targus..but cannot find something like this leh..all abt $2.40 and above...:'(...ur tiles nice nice leh..like wallpaper leh..

Hi Bubblepearl, If i dun remember wrongly, its Targus. Tried looking at the signboard but very difficult when driving leh.. hehe :notti:

I remember its a whole stretch all sell tiles one. This shop is at near the righter side towards the end of the car park. When u go in, got sales people come and serve u one right. They quite professional will tell u how to match the colour also. That time my ID bring me there and i nv take note also. :)

Wow... Everyone so supportive, Sunday I post more more pics k. hehe...

Dropping by too... !!

Nice wall tiles... seems like ur reno finishing soon :D

Wow... They installing the lights today. Just went and took some photo. Tonight or tomorrow then post the ones with lights... :good::bleah::bleah:

MBR Floor up

MBR_Floor_Done.jpg

Common Room Floor up

CommonRoomFloorDone.jpg

Wah!:good: More Photoss !!

Living Room Lights

Living_Room_Light1.jpg

Living_Room_Light2.jpg

Living_Room_Light3.jpg

WIW Light

WIW_Light.jpg

MBR Fan

MBR_Light1.jpg

MBR Toilet Light

MBR_TOILET_LIGHT.jpg

Common Toilet Light ( Same Pattern )

Common_Toilet_Light.jpg

Common Room Lights

Common_Room_Light1.jpg

Common_Room_Light2.jpg

Kitchen Lights

Kitchen_Light.jpg

Living Room Different Angles

Living_Room_Angle1.jpg

Living_Room_Angle2.jpg

Won't be showing any more pictures for the time being.....

Thanx everybody for supporting. The next time i upload will be mid April when all my furnitures are in... :bleah::bleah:

Your master bedroom fan blades look translucent...is it 'cos the photo was taken when the fan was turned on?

Think your bathroom black and white flowery tiles are nice...and the black pipes appear smaller 'cos of the colour...didn't think it mattered before...interesting... :sport-smiley-018: Congrats...looks like your reno. is finishing :good:

Your master bedroom fan blades look translucent...is it 'cos the photo was taken when the fan was turned on?

Think your bathroom black and white flowery tiles are nice...and the black pipes appear smaller 'cos of the colour...didn't think it mattered before...interesting... :notti: Congrats...looks like your reno. is finishing :notti:

Hi Homeowner, I also just realised the fan part. It was off. We chose silver colour. Think its design to be like that. The black pipe was chosen by us. Think i saw from another T-Blog here somebody's black bathroom comes with black pipe and thought it was quite a good idea. Coz the tiles are also black, it will look more compatible.

:) ur toilet looks unique!

curious to see ur furnitures :notti:

Wah!! So surprised the toilet get quite a number of responses! :dancingqueen: Wait till i show the rain shower bath head... So shiok!! hehe.... :bath: :bath: :bath:

Anyway, updates for today:

I went and see both my toilet's translucent glass doors up. My bedrooms and Main door designer door also up... But No pics :bleah::bleah::bleah:

Lazy to take liao.. hehe... When everything is finish will upload here. :good::P