Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sean Gwee

Re-Furburbishing / Re-Laminating Built-In Cabinets And Doors

Good day, anyone has any idea or recommendations for:

1. re-furburbishment and/or re-laminating of existing/used built in kitchen and bedrooms' cabinets, doors

2. what's the reasonable cost such workmanship (as i do not want to spend too much on removing and re-installing new ones)

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good day, anyone has any idea or recommendations for:

1. re-furburbishment and/or re-laminating of existing/used built in kitchen and bedrooms' cabinets, doors

2. what's the reasonable cost such workmanship (as i do not want to spend too much on removing and re-installing new ones)

Thanks.

im looking for something similar, any recommendation?

Guest Loy Loongtak

Good morning wuga98 & newbie , re-laminating of cabinet doors is not recommended there isnt much more carpenter willing to take up as its more of a complex job compare to getting a new door of your selected colour. Beside is the cost of re laminate is just slightly cheaper than getting a new door. the cost of re laminate door will depend on the size of your door, the band u and the workmanship. if u need more details or enquire. u can pm me..gladly here to help with anything i can..

To save costs you can simply change the 'skin' of the laminate. To go through contractors will depend if they are willing to make 'not much'.Probably the alternative is if you see the malaysians worker around the void deck or near sungai kadut and approach them.They might be willing to do it as extras after work or n weekends.

They will have to peel off old laminates,sanding and fix new laminates. Its not easy and its not too difficult also.But sure will save you thousands. The actual plywood are still strong and usable-afterall they were protected by those olad laminate