Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Good Date To Open Door

Haha....typo error. Yes 16 Feb and yes 27 Sep not good.

hello Mr Chong was wondering if any other gd dates for us besides 16Feb.. both sets of parents feel it is too early... hmmm nt sure which mth olredi lidat... sianx... any gd saturday dates for us ???

Female birthday is 26 03 81

Male birthday is 08 01 82

both dates are according to english calendar...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hello Mr Chong was wondering if any other gd dates for us besides 16Feb.. both sets of parents feel it is too early... hmmm nt sure which mth olredi lidat... sianx... any gd saturday dates for us ???

Female birthday is 26 03 81

Male birthday is 08 01 82

both dates are according to english calendar...

Hello

Better tell me the month you prefer and I'll match for you a date. Finding date is a bit tedious. I don't just pluck out from Tong Sheng. I got to make sure that it is good for you.

Hello

Better tell me the month you prefer and I'll match for you a date. Finding date is a bit tedious. I don't just pluck out from Tong Sheng. I got to make sure that it is good for you.

hmmm okie...

26 April 08 / 3 may 08 / 24 May 08 / 28 June 08 / 26 July 08

i duno wad other dates liao... jus hitting ard in the dark man... :P

hmmm okie...

26 April 08 / 3 may 08 / 24 May 08 / 28 June 08 / 26 July 08

i duno wad other dates liao... jus hitting ard in the dark man... :notti:

If you want to seek my advice, you should arrange the date to be sometime in November or December 08. Take your time to discuss about it. In my opinion, other months are not suitable for both of you. After both of you agreed, then I'll pick a date for you.

And please don't give me a date/s to check. Good dates are not easy to find. When I give you a good date, both of you should embrace it and arrange to find time to use it.

Hi Mr Chong,

We are getting our keys on 1 June. Please advise a good date and time to open door and to start renovation.

Husband's DOB: 21 Oct 1976

Wife's DOB: 28 Apr 1978

Thanks very much in advance!

Hi Mr Chong,

We are geeting our keys on 12 June. It would be great if you can advise us on the best date/time to do the following:

1. Open the door

2. Start renovation (we want to start around end June or early July)

3. Move in (My fiance is planning to move in first. Will this make any difference?)

Husband's DOB: 11 Dec 1976 Time: 18:29

Wife's DOB: 20 Dec 1979 Time: 22:24

Thank you so much.

If you want to seek my advice, you should arrange the date to be sometime in November or December 08. Take your time to discuss about it. In my opinion, other months are not suitable for both of you. After both of you agreed, then I'll pick a date for you.

And please don't give me a date/s to check. Good dates are not easy to find. When I give you a good date, both of you should embrace it and arrange to find time to use it.

Hi Mr Chong!

have discussed. we wil solemnize on 16th Feb 2008. Dinner can help us select date in either Sept, Oct or Nov? If possible give us 2 - 3 dates jus in case venue already booked then I have more dates to use? If possible also Saturday... is it too much to ask for ? :P Apologies if so.

Her birth - 26 March 1981 10:33am

His birth - 8 January 1982 07:09am

thanks!