Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HiroX

Labbit And Piggy Humble House

What a dilemma! Maybe it's best to follow the FSM. I am not a follower but I can imagine the pyschological effect it will have on you in future. For the sake of a peace of mind, maybe you want to see if you can find a balance between aesthetics and Fengshui.

All the best! :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya...i agree with ivory...;)

that's why for me, i din go for FS cos i know i'll potentially in your situation...not saying i dun believe but kinda not going into too much details...common practices in FS i will try to follow... :yamseng:

Wao..my Wifey 2nd post for blog after so long..so today must be very free in office.. :notti::notti:

Ya she had stated the concern...K looks stress after the FSM comments...Reali hope he can do it...Jia You...

As you guys had said...Once engage better follow..i was thinking not to follow all too...but he will come back again to view..so better follow...I will try to crack my head with my ID too on the design. Hopefully i can blend it with modern China look...

Is anyone using the shower head that spray like rain water?? My friend got one and my wife loved it so much..but heard it is very costly..Just when PS today to view it...one shower head 800++ only the shower head...Shag !! :yamseng:

Anybody know where to get those Chinese vase and chinese painting?Will be looking for it at Fu Lu Shuo building opps OG.. :unsure:

Have a nice weekends guys...Will update the pictures K doing for us next week.. :notti::yamseng:

Hi ppl...Just want to check with you all..how many are using ceiling fan ar? I m thinking of installing ceiling fan..my inital idea was to do 2 tower fan in my living room but i heard ceiling fan is much better leh..i not installing air con in living room.. :(

Hi ppl...Just want to check with you all..how many are using ceiling fan ar? I m thinking of installing ceiling fan..my inital idea was to do 2 tower fan in my living room but i heard ceiling fan is much better leh..i not installing air con in living room.. :(

Me.. Me... I have 5 ceiling fans in my house... 3 rooms, kitchen and living...

HSH21 wao...5 ceiling fan ar...Ceiling Fan Fan.. :(:D

I think should be getting one since i not installing air con in the living room..

Sunday will be the day i got my design for my house and the stupid RXX bank has not get back to me on my loan...so sian..everyday waiting for their approve and they take their time..hopefully can get an answer today..

:sport-smiley-004::good:

Hi ppl...Just want to check with you all..how many are using ceiling fan ar? I m thinking of installing ceiling fan..my inital idea was to do 2 tower fan in my living room but i heard ceiling fan is much better leh..i not installing air con in living room.. :sport-smiley-004:

Ceiling fans confirm better den tower fan anytime.... according to the sales ppl and also known in the market, tower fans are meant for air circulation in air con rooms only... it is not so effective actually... and also, it is not easy to clean... I have ceiling fan in my living room and bedroom and it is serving me well... Make sure the the correct size... :good: too small no wind... too huge looks out of place! :(

Thanks for the advice...I will leave the size to my ID..see wat he say as the ceiling design is done by him.. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-018:

But i also getting 2 tower fans for my bedroom and living as i m not a air-con person..i prefer fan.. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

And when friend come for MJ can use also.. :sport-smiley-003::)

Our FSM visited our house on wed, I can't believe the number of things to change or add to our house.... I think most of our concepts are affected.

Especially my master bedroom, the colour combi is just horrible. Light blue for wall, light pink for ceiling, gold for connice... that's not all... GREEN FOR CURTAINS... I cant believe it, it sound like a bad joke, but wat to do, FSM said like taht then good for me and hubby... I cant have my big walk-in wardrobe as well... :sport-smiley-004: now can only have a smal L shape wardrobe... :sport-smiley-003:

My living room is not too different from our actual concept except that we need to put REAL CHINESE things... supposed to aid to bringing wealth and babies to our family... need a vase of 8 xian at one corner, another one of tiger at another corner... also painting of 8 horses right next to my LCD TV... AARRGGGG.... i really dun wan my house to become so chinese, hoping it can stay modern.

Now reallly headache, wan to follow the FSM, but scared the whole house turns funny looking, dun wan to follow, scared not good for us (beside we spend so much to engage him, waste $$). Anyone engage a FSM but never follow all of what he said? :sport-smiley-018:

I think the most poor-thing person is my ID, have to crack his head to make my house more modernised looking, meet our budget and make the whole place beautiful. Poor thing... hope he can do it...

Harlow Jaimegal, cant help but response to ur posting here...

Wah, sounds like a reali bad joke frm ur FSM....

how can haf pink, blue n green together in 1 room???? :) My heart goes out to u.... :sport-smiley-003:

Just wanna shr the following experience:

We oso hired a FSM for hse even though we're not very the pantang type (in fact, we nt gonna haf altar at hme wan)....

Found out frm sme uncles who do research fengshui dat there r many types of FSM (sme is simple modern type), sme is more decor-type (must have fan, gourd, toad figurine etc)....

Frm our understandg, according to the fengshui-gua of u n ur hubby, they will come up with a color scheme (mabbe 4-5 colors), den u guys can follow easily...

Fengshui is meant to coordinate ur hme so dat the ppl staying inside feels comfortable... If u dun feel comfortable, den it defeats e purpose, mabbe can ask ur FSM to propose 1 best color?

Our design ideas were oso chgd after our FSM commentd we cant use black color (no mre orh-orh tiles for my hse, sobs :sport-smiley-004: ).....but most of his proposals were quite believeable. Eg, he proposed a solid wall backg for our studyrm (which is common in fengshui theory)....

SCV channel 52 smetimes got this fengshui show (Taiwanese), quite gd for picking up basic tips...

If ur nt comfortable, mabbe can get another FSM for ur hse? Good FSM dont necessarily charge exp oso....I paid FSM <$500 for a EA unit....

Like see doctor oso, if unsure, always get a 2nd opinion !!

Me.. Me... I have 5 ceiling fans in my house... 3 rooms, kitchen and living...

Wow...:) 5 ceiling fans + Mit Starmex system 3....your flat must be really, really very cool!:sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003: How did you manage? Thought the rooms and kitchen are not very big...Did you get those with lights?

Wow...:lol: 5 ceiling fans + Mit Starmex system 3....your flat must be really, really very cool!:notti::P How did you manage? Thought the rooms and kitchen are not very big...Did you get those with lights?

Sorry... manage in term of ??

The fan only on when we are there... aircon x 3 only on when we sleep...

Yes... all the fans with lights...

For my case, my FSM propose a few colours for us and what are the colours to avoid.

And if some reno plans cannot be changed, he will place some Fengshui items there to block.

He charges me $380 for opening of door & initial advice before reno, $180 for " An Sheng", $168 for

buying some items and final review. All in all, we spent around $728 and he came to my house for

3 times.

I dunno how good is he as this is the 1st time we had him to see Fengshui for our house.

Previously, we only went to him for "Suan Ming".....

I tink the colours the FSM proposed for u is really out of combination and I dun tink

u wil feel comfortable sleeping in tat room....Perhaps u can tink over it again to prevent

regrets!

Hey Hirox and JaimeGal! Just dropping by to say hi :dunno:

How has K decided to incorporate FSM contributions? And when is reno starting? Mine's beginning tomoro!

Hey Hirox and JaimeGal! Just dropping by to say hi :P

How has K decided to incorporate FSM contributions? And when is reno starting? Mine's beginning tomoro!

Hi Ivory, Wao you starting your reno today...So excited..hopefully mine will start soon..remember to post pictures ok..can't wait for your reno to be done.. :bangwall: !!

The FSM was K recommendation..when to look for it and it was quite good..But K has some headache because of the design and me too..cracking my head over it..Hopefully it turn out nice.. :D:D

When to shop around at causeway point late last night and we when to see Air-Con and portable Air-Con and also Curtains..

The Main Air-Con still debating with ME, Panasonice and Hitachi..But waiting for K's recommendation.. :P:)

And i wanted to buy Portable Air-Con for my living room..looks good..but sales person told me not recommended for living room...so sian but i can't put ceiling fan..and normal fan may not be that good..Another Big problem.... :D:D

Then went by the this curtain shop,went in to ask for quotation and the actual cause was 2K for the whole house..unbelieveable..so EX.. :bangwall: !!

Need help in Curtains..anybody got any recommendation?? Thank you Thank you..