Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MarioW

Best way to relax

what is your way of relaxation?i like massages, i have it every week, it helps me to relax my body and mind.  I have had my share of tantra massage recently. I thought to ask here first, but then i had a business trip to Oslo. Afterwards i wanted to have a relaxing day. Collegue advised to go for tantra massage. Nothing sexual has happened or implied. I do have to admit that with a male therapist, the options of being in underwear, draped or nude without draping was offered. I have been in underwear but I'm comfortable enough to be nude without draping during a massage. Either way, I have experienced a partial to full erection for a period of time and It didn't bother me at all. The first time it happened I was a bit embarrassed and apologized at the end and he simply told me he has seen it all and it shows a sign that I was totally relaxed. With some therapists I try to think about other things but can't relax. I visited the Sunrise Tantra Massage studio - www.tantraoslo.no, check the site maybe you will find the answers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation