Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Homeowner

Holy Union

Hi, I got it for $100. I think one of the forummers got it at $90... was it you? :good:

Hahaha!:sport-smiley-004: Ya dat's me. $10 diff only. Better than those big shops selling $128 :help:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Today tried to use my washing machine & to my horror, it started leaking from below the washer!:dancingqueen: ****:horse:

Will call the shop tomorrow to ask the people to come & see. Terrible!!

Hi Homeowner, thanks for dropping by!! I was busy with my wedding last few weeks! Finally over liao... The whole wedding went on great & I had so much fun!:D

I am going to take some more photos to post here... Now still have not officially moved over yet... How about you? Settled in already?

Today tried to use my washing machine & to my horror, it started leaking from below the washer!:sport-smiley-004: ****:bow:

Will call the shop tomorrow to ask the people to come & see. Terrible!!

how's the washing machine coming along?

could it be the washing powder?

hope they did a one-to-one exchange for you :P

Hi applefreak, thanks for your concern!!

The samsung sent a repairman to look at the washer. He said one of the rubber thing came off so he attached it back & now its ok liao...

And I managed to get the $380 vouchers after all!!Thanks to Ban Kim Chuan for helping me with the special request!

Hi Homeowner, thanks for dropping by!! I was busy with my wedding last few weeks! Finally over liao... The whole wedding went on great & I had so much fun!:P

I am going to take some more photos to post here... Now still have not officially moved over yet... How about you? Settled in already?

Congratulations, Storeberry :P! Where are you going for your honeymoon? Just odds and ends left for me...also trying to get used to new schedule.

Hi most prob going to Melbourne.. but my friend have been bugging me to go South frica for HM, saying that it will be an unfortabble & exclusive hm.. But need to look at the budget. :dunno:

Yah, I haven;t officially moved it yet. Will get all my things to shift over prob on sat. Cheers!

Oooh. Melbourne's nice. The great ocean road's really beautiful. South Africa's nice too. My parents went there a couple of years back and they liked it a lot. When are you going? Depends on the season and time of the year.

storeberry...where did u got ur fan from?

Hi bubblepearl, I bought it from Ban Kim Chuan at Upper Changi rd. So far no complaints yet, it has a remote control. !!

Oooh. Melbourne's nice. The great ocean road's really beautiful. South Africa's nice too. My parents went there a couple of years back and they liked it a lot. When are you going? Depends on the season and time of the year.

Yh I like to go Melbourne because can enjoy the city & also the countryside... so best of both worlds. Yah South Africa is very exotic for me... I am going in July where its winter, so it will be a romantic & cold HM!! Hee... :curse:

Hi bubblepearl, I bought it from Ban Kim Chuan at Upper Changi rd. So far no complaints yet, it has a remote control. :bangwall:

hi can i know how much you paid for it and what brand is it?

am looking for one for my bedroom :bangwall:

Hi applefreak, you mean the fan right? I got it for about $100, Mistral fan, comes with remote control. Can turn sideways & up & down. :furious: