Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Homeowner

Holy Union

Oh I see, sorry blur blur lei.. :notti: Ok then I would most probably buy from Ikea, thanks!

Today went up to new house to take a look, was busy past 2 days, couldn't drop by. Happy with the results so far! !!

The opening of the storeroom patch up, can see the different tiles color?

dscf2316qk7.jpg

Edited by storeberry

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

More photos!! Was uploading this when connection went off! :notti: So far happy with the reno, everything according to schedule. Tomorrow will be painting & the black glass backsplash! !!

My newly build storeroom transformed to walk-in-wardrobe!

dscf2321rn8.jpg

MY new storeoom, even bigger than the original one!

dscf2318kb3.jpg

My dining lights, only did half... Kena complain by neighbours when we did the lightings around 7plus.. Opps!

dscf2324ln9.jpg

My living room chandeliers but one crystals broke & dropped on the floor, will the lighting shop replace it? The top part link to the hook broke. :P

dscf2327jv6.jpg

My spotlight to be shone on the TV console wall.

dscf2328ty1.jpg

:)

Edited by storeberry

I like this sofa! I also prefer non-leather... warm if no aircon.

how much is this set?

Thanks odie! This is the sofa I will be getting but in Microfibre not leather. (Color: Dark grey with dark red cushion. Additional cover: Light greu with light purple)

!!

sofa.jpg

By the way, why is there a influx of weird postings? :notti:

Hi lambie, I got this sofa from Beng Tuan Trading - Genting Rd. I also prefer non-leather & fabric colors are more exciting! I got it for $799, extra covers is $250 if I am not wrong. !!

My sofa will be delivered roughly next week. Cheers!

Bought $4000++ worth of electrical items! Pocket seriously burning... I bought from Ban Kim Chuan, I must say I like her service & prices are reasonable so might as well get eveything from her. Will post pictures later. :notti:

Edited by storeberry

:P can see!:notti: tat's the walled up storeroom door?

Oh I see, sorry blur blur lei.. :P Ok then I would most probably buy from Ikea, thanks!

Today went up to new house to take a look, was busy past 2 days, couldn't drop by. Happy with the results so far! !!

The opening of the storeroom patch up, can see the different tiles color?

dscf2316qk7.jpg

total $1050! tat's very reasonable!

:) i think i should reconsider my sofa choice.. fell in luv wif a set of sofa in Cellini.. and cost around $2.3k. Going to check out Beng Tuan!

next week, tat's fast. waiting for pictures :)

Hi lambie, I got this sofa from Beng Tuan Trading - Genting Rd. I also prefer non-leather & fabric colors are more exciting! I got it for $799, extra covers is $250 if I am not wrong. :good:

Yah very reasonable, but they do charge transport & GST, so its better to buy more items to lower costs. We also bought our bed frame there, but no photos yet.

Bought the following items from Ban Kim Chu*n, can look for Ms Tan.

Mistral fan, recommended by Ms Tan, has two rotating functions, up & down, left to right. MSF40 4R

msf404rsmalljg3.jpg

Sharp, 3 door fridge with a vegetable compartment at the bottom. SJV39L

sjv39lch4.jpg

Samsung LCD LA37R71B

samsung37r71bxhe5.jpg

Samsung Washer P853, quite cheap for front load so...

samsungwasher853dw2.jpg

Panasonic rice cooker SR TEG10, also recommended by Ms Tan, wanted to get the Toyomi one (Simly Her rated it quite gd) but Ms Tan told us not to get...

srteg10wgf2.jpg

Also bought two mistral heater, one cheap one & one slightly ex one.

dscf2330es8.jpg

And bought the Fujioh black glass cooker hoods * hobs, but cannot seem to find the pictures on the net.

Hi lambie, I got this sofa from Beng Tuan Trading - Genting Rd. I also prefer non-leather & fabric colors are more exciting! I got it for $799, extra covers is $250 if I am not wrong. :notti:

Hi Strawberry, you have any idea how much they sell the leather sofa? Do u have Beng Tuan Trading exact address?

good! I wanna change our stupid toilet seat cover too! but it really got sell? where is it? Dun rem seeing it..:help:

slightly different. not very noticiable thou..no worries. :yamseng:

Hi diva, yes they sell those seashells one but John told me not to get first & go home & do some measurements first. The price is $44, not sure whether they are still giving discounts. I have open an invoice with them so still can add items with discount, if you need me to get then you let me know?

Its near 315/317 Jalan Besar (can look for John, a very funny uncle, he was the one who told us not to buy first because of the warehouse sale)

Hi Strawberry, you have any idea how much they sell the leather sofa? Do u have Beng Tuan Trading exact address?

Hi I am storeberry lei.. Hee... :yamseng:

Hmm... I am not sure how much they selling for the sofa, I think its $999, should be less than $1k.

Address:

No 23 Genting Road

#06-01 Chevalier House Singapore 349481

Telephone:

(65) 6841 1027

I went to my house today, the wooden door was open, kitchen lights still on & water still running in my toilet! I thought the workers haven't left yet but nobody was there! :bangwall::bangwall:

Aiyoo... But I was happy with the painting colors!! I love all the colors except the dark purple in my room, felt that the purple abit too bright liao.. Will post pictures later! :)

My living room color, love the grey!

dscf2339wv1.jpg

My dining area, also same color as living room wall. More coordinated!

dscf2337kv4.jpg

My dreamy romantic violet MBR!! But the dark purple I find bit too bright liao..

dscf2334ad8.jpg

My WIW, also same color!

dscf2336ub3.jpg

:):bangwall:

Edited by storeberry