Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Singaporeanowner

Complaint To CASE On My ID

I had very bad experienced over my ID, found him being greedy and has no integrity over my house renovation. I had spent amost S$80k and my house is still not completely done. My advice to new house owner, to engage directly with the contractors for your house renovation. Do not trust ID or you will spend alot on your renovation like me and received alot of stress.

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Singaporeanowner
Added a picture

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

care to share the ID name? i guess that will apply pressure on them as well since its image.

44 minutes ago, Singaporeanowner said:

Are we allow to share the ID name here?

should be fine since u have evidences and not slandering. use social media like Renotalk to apply pressure on them.

Oh dear..definitely sounds like a company to avoid!

I did a google search on the name you indicated on your complaint letter and added "interior"...and an ID firm popped up.

Even states that he is the founder and a photo. 

Their office somewhere along Geylang Rd..within a complex... am I right? 

is it this guy?

http://www.impressiondesignfirm.com/about-us/

as a home owner i totally understand your predicaments and that's the reason i been reading up renotalk for around 2 years before finding the reputable id for my home. i believe you are new to renotalk with just 3 post to alert fellow samaritans to be wary of such bastards. screwing up your dream home can be really daunting and the journey to go through case can be even worse.

have to all stop these incorrigible ids by shaming them. 

Yes  rapala1982, you are smart and you are right! I was not prepared and now learning a very good lesson. We young Singaporean are so well protected that we may not realised of the risk before making an agreement to renovate our house. I hope our government can help, if not many inexperienced new house owner like myself may fall into traps set by experience ID.

2 hours ago, iloveweekends said:

Oh dear..definitely sounds like a company to avoid!

I did a google search on the name you indicated on your complaint letter and added "interior"...and an ID firm popped up.

Even states that he is the founder and a photo. 

Their office somewhere along Geylang Rd..within a complex... am I right? 

iloveweekends, you are right.

40 minutes ago, Singaporeanowner said:

Yes  rapala1982, you are smart and you are right! I was not prepared and now learning a very good lesson. We young Singaporean are so well protected that we may not realised of the risk before making an agreement to renovate our house. I hope our government can help, if not many inexperienced new house owner like myself may fall into traps set by experience ID.

we can never be to careless and lax cause i understand we can be burnt badly if wrong decision is made. research is very very important and i did pm you on my id and tblog for your reference if you need help to save whatever leftover your screwed up ex ID have left you. Cheers and good luck yeah..

1 hour ago, rapala1982 said:

we can never be to careless and lax cause i understand we can be burnt badly if wrong decision is made. research is very very important and i did pm you on my id and tblog for your reference if you need help to save whatever leftover your screwed up ex ID have left you. Cheers and good luck yeah..

Thanks for your help, I will get over it and be happy again.

17 hours ago, rapala1982 said:

is it this guy?

http://www.impressiondesignfirm.com/about-us/

as a home owner i totally understand your predicaments and that's the reason i been reading up renotalk for around 2 years before finding the reputable id for my home. i believe you are new to renotalk with just 3 post to alert fellow samaritans to be wary of such bastards. screwing up your dream home can be really daunting and the journey to go through case can be even worse.

have to all stop these incorrigible ids by shaming them. 

he is off my list.