Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Bali Trip 3d2n - Help Needed Any Kind Soul

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thank U,

i jus heard from my friend, there have alot of conMan

after massage , they Jet up the value make u pay

also shoping, tell u one price after when paying jet up 10x

and see pitiful as they are starving & no bz

i wan my trip to be enjoyable & cheerful..

i dun wan go and pathetic the whole situation and come back feeling sad...of the pple living there..

unless i go there for Mission kind of trip.

Hi,

I've been there for honeymoon last year...very disappointed with bali as the ppl are out there to con ppl. for eg. the massage lady quoted 16k per hour per pax so i took up the service but at the end of the service, she asked for 250k for 2 pax...and when she massage us, she was very dirty by scratching her head and armpit and continued to use her dirty hand to massage us. then we went to buy t-shirts, the problem occured. the stall lady quoted 40k for per t-shirt but when we were paying up, ask for 350k for 6 t-shirts. then we wanted to walk away without buying but she started 'crying' by saying no customers for 3 weeks and kids are starving and even brought her kids in to show us...so overall my experience there was not good. in fact, all the ang mo i saw @ bali all stayed in their hotels and not stepping out of the hotels and not buying anythings...maybe they also kenna conned before so learnt smart not to go out...

just my experience...

thank U,

i jus heard from my friend, there have alot of conMan

after massage , they Jet up the value make u pay

also shoping, tell u one price after when paying jet up 10x

and see pitiful as they are starving & no bz

Hi Ladyluck

While I have not experienced that myself, I can understand how it would spoil a holiday.

Please choose massage places that have prices stated upfront on a menu and have a good reputation to maintain. The affordable ones that I have been to in the kuta area are Febri's and Cozy Massage.

Edited by Bimbert

Well if you travel to any tourist destinations , mostly u will get some bad ppl on your way. I did once in barcelona, 2 gypsy women cornered me pretended to beg but the other hands were touching my bags..

In Amsterdam Central St, some junkies approaching me pretending to be nice and all, but I can see they were eyeing on my suitcases. I was alone, with 2 big suitcases, queueing for tickets. So looks like an easy target right? NOPE.. I eat those kind of pick pockets for breakfast :good: So I gave them sweet smile and told them the police is there and if thye don't leave me I will scream my lung out. Oh yeah, suddenly they understand English!!

So you see, it's everywhere.. You just have to be firm and street smart.

Lots of my angmoh friends never kena cheated in Bali, even when they did the 1st trip, why? Cos they know how to say NO.

I never engaged a massage lady at the beach who sells beads either, cos of the hygienic concern.. Go to a spa, they have price list.

When I bargained for stuffs I never got "new" price when I am ready for payment. Even my mother in law who can't be bothered counting the rupiah bills never kena cheated when she shopped.. So.. street smart is always the answer when you travel, anywhere..

Hi Ladyluck

While I have not experienced that myself, I can understand how it would spoil a holiday.

Please choose massage places that have prices stated upfront on a menu and have a good reputation to maintain. The affordable ones that I have been to in the kuta area are Febri's and Cozy Massage.

thank you bimbert

Well if you travel to any tourist destinations , mostly u will get some bad ppl on your way. I did once in barcelona, 2 gypsy women cornered me pretended to beg but the other hands were touching my bags..

In Amsterdam Central St, some junkies approaching me pretending to be nice and all, but I can see they were eyeing on my suitcases. I was alone, with 2 big suitcases, queueing for tickets. So looks like an easy target right? NOPE.. I eat those kind of pick pockets for breakfast :notti: So I gave them sweet smile and told them the police is there and if thye don't leave me I will scream my lung out. Oh yeah, suddenly they understand English!!

So you see, it's everywhere.. You just have to be firm and street smart.

Lots of my angmoh friends never kena cheated in Bali, even when they did the 1st trip, why? Cos they know how to say NO.

I never engaged a massage lady at the beach who sells beads either, cos of the hygienic concern.. Go to a spa, they have price list.

When I bargained for stuffs I never got "new" price when I am ready for payment. Even my mother in law who can't be bothered counting the rupiah bills never kena cheated when she shopped.. So.. street smart is always the answer when you travel, anywhere..

when my fh in azbajan shopping when he is paying creditcard,the sale pple ask for pin No????;)! rediculas rite. den my Fh find funny , later he decide to pay in Cash. afraid they might fruad his card.

den in airport, checking in, say my fh baggage overload mus charge US$500 .. think they have modify the weighting machine. my FH say NO, he wan to hand carry instead. the airport ppl say NO NONO, den my fh imediatelly call the office pple and put the staff online, later say he accept US$200 instead.. Phew!! my fh insist Not to pay..

so cancel the flight & get a new flight company, and never have exceed baggage issue..

thank you bimbert

when my fh in azbajan shopping when he is paying creditcard,the sale pple ask for pin No????;)! rediculas rite. den my Fh find funny , later he decide to pay in Cash. afraid they might fruad his card.

den in airport, checking in, say my fh baggage overload mus charge US$500 .. think they have modify the weighting machine. my FH say NO, he wan to hand carry instead. the airport ppl say NO NONO, den my fh imediatelly call the office pple and put the staff online, later say he accept US$200 instead.. Phew!! my fh insist Not to pay..

so cancel the flight & get a new flight company, and never have exceed baggage issue..

Heee, see, must be firm to say NO.. Middle east very famous with credit card fraud...

BTW, I helped my aunts to check in with valuair, there were 3 of them, got 45Kg baggage, the girl on the counter said got extra baggage fee.. My aunt was gonna pay, then I said VA flight allow 20Kg luggage FOC plus there are 3 ppl, told the check in girl if her scale was correct or not.. She paiseh.. Maybe used to Air Asia check in, with 15Kg allowance oni..

Heee, see, must be firm to say NO.. Middle east very famous with credit card fraud...

BTW, I helped my aunts to check in with valuair, there were 3 of them, got 45Kg baggage, the girl on the counter said got extra baggage fee.. My aunt was gonna pay, then I said VA flight allow 20Kg luggage FOC plus there are 3 ppl, told the check in girl if her scale was correct or not.. She paiseh.. Maybe used to Air Asia check in, with 15Kg allowance oni..

LOL... wow sure are in Msia OR singapore also like tat..phew!!

but i wan to get prepare myself, what in bali there , what are the common craps & what are the preventive measure & take note b4 go there..

I & fh never been to bali b4 lor..

but i wan to get prepare myself, what in bali there , what are the common craps & what to pretend & take note b4 go there..

I & fh never been to bali b4 lor..

Edited by LadyLuck

Hi Ladyluck

I went to Bali for my honeymoon not too long ago. Have posted some reviews of places to stay, eat and go on my blog. Hope it is helpful.

http://leeyon.multiply.com

babi :sport-smiley-004: , i saw in ur blog...... i tot i go bali all the resturant there will be halal.. so hassle free to eat anywhree..... sob...........

btw u sure a good photographer..

your doggy sooooo cuteeeeee....look very obedient

dun think so :)

F&E is still packaged by Tour agency so = EXP

DIY is book your own airtix, book your own hotel, book your own transport :sport-smiley-004:

You dun have to be there b4 to DIY, the internet is your bali "guide". EVEN my 1st bali trip is also DIY !!

sand on pool sound fun

babi :yamseng: , i saw in ur blog...... i tot i go bali all the resturant there will be halal.. so hassle free to eat anywhree..... sob...........

btw u sure a good photographer..

your doggy sooooo cuteeeeee....look very obedient

Hi Ladyluck

Glad you like the photos.

I am sorry to inform you that a vast majority of the population are Hindus. I guess you will have to do more homework on where to eat.

Looks are deceiving.....my dog is a very naughty boy and must be punished. :jawdrop: LOL!

Hi Ladyluck

Glad you like the photos.

I am sorry to inform you that a vast majority of the population are Hindus. I guess you will have to do more homework on where to eat.

Looks are deceiving.....my dog is a very naughty boy and must be punished. :) LOL!

think i will stick to seafood lioa lor.hheee

punish ? i use to punish my dog wheneve he sneak out the house and make me chase after her.. when i stop chasing she will ke ke linger around, like playing catching, she will also get worry if she lost..

I miss her so much also regret punish her too bad when she around..sob..