Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Bali Trip 3d2n - Help Needed Any Kind Soul

LL,

To be sure of halal-ness, look for Padang restaurant. In Denpasar you may like to go to SEDERHANA, they have the nicest padang food, it's a chain from Jakarta. THey are also reasonably priced. Any padang resto in Indo are halal.. so no worries there..

All fast food resto like KFC and Mc D are halal Indo wide..

Or take seafood.. Most non-padang restaurants sell pork though, specially balinese restaurant like Murni's or Bebek bengil. However if you order seafood stuffs, most unlikely the cooking process will be mixed with pork related dishes..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
LL,

To be sure of halal-ness, look for Padang restaurant. In Denpasar you may like to go to SEDERHANA, they have the nicest padang food, it's a chain from Jakarta. THey are also reasonably priced. Any padang resto in Indo are halal.. so no worries there..

All fast food resto like KFC and Mc D are halal Indo wide..

Or take seafood.. Most non-padang restaurants sell pork though, specially balinese restaurant like Murni's or Bebek bengil. However if you order seafood stuffs, most unlikely the cooking process will be mixed with pork related dishes..

hengzzzzz thanks thanks thanks Nin's .. was sleepless tot i make the wrong decission.. cuz i dun wan my fh to be stressful during trips jus to hunt for Halal food..

eh.. what is Padang Restaurant?

Now anothe woRRY the earth quake

oh ya. check with u all ar, if i will to postpone my trip,any idea How much i have to pay or is the travel agent allow to postpone ? cuz haizzzz my fh might not able to make it back as plan..... :'(

hengzzzzz thanks thanks thanks Nin's .. was sleepless tot i make the wrong decission.. cuz i dun wan my fh to be stressful during trips jus to hunt for Halal food..

oh ya. check with u all ar, if i will to postpone my trip,any idea How much i have to pay or is the travel agent allow to postpone ? cuz haizzzz my fh might not able to make it back as plan..... :'(

suggest you look at the terms and condition of the booking of that agency. diff agency has diff practices.

suggest you look at the terms and condition of the booking of that agency. diff agency has diff practices.

ok today I look at the bill. thanks..

PAdang food is similar to malay food, this is one of the best food in Indonesia, any etnic group in Indo loves it! rendang, gule, all come from this etnic group's dishes..

Unfortunately Padang is also the city in Sumatera where the epicentrum of the earthquake was :dribble: You need to pay attention to the news for possible earthquake in Bali.. Although Bali only has 2 volcanoes and both have been sleeping so far, bu they're still active..

Indonesia is on volcanic line, from south to north, and east to west.. These volcanoes are all interconnected deep in earth, so if one is cooking, there's possibility another or more will be too..

PAdang food is similar to malay food, this is one of the best food in Indonesia, any etnic group in Indo loves it! rendang, gule, all come from this etnic group's dishes..

Unfortunately Padang is also the city in Sumatera where the epicentrum of the earthquake was :dribble: You need to pay attention to the news for possible earthquake in Bali.. Although Bali only has 2 volcanoes and both have been sleeping so far, bu they're still active..

Indonesia is on volcanic line, from south to north, and east to west.. These volcanoes are all interconnected deep in earth, so if one is cooking, there's possibility another or more will be too..

oh no. tats Y i worry....

oh ya today news Garuda plane crash **faint***

ya im taking SQ..

indonesia like alot of things keep happening hor...

tell me about it. Everything i want to plan a trip to a particular place in indonesia, they will have either natural disaster or riot etc... i have been postponing the trip for dunnoe how many times already

tell me about it. Everything i want to plan a trip to a particular place in indonesia, they will have either natural disaster or riot etc... i have been postponing the trip for dunnoe how many times already

really ar.. so demoralise hor.... esp seriously need a break & buget one hor....

den which country now is the most safe one & budget trip ar..

LL, tell us about your trip to bali? :jawdrop:

scary,,,the pple there very scary one.. weather very HOT. come back whole body rashes..

while walking along the kuta street keep being pester by the pple, wan taxi? buy?buy buy? den the price price? no peace...

end up i dare not to shop at kuta area. i Went Centro & SOGO shopping & oso shop at hardrock cafe for the machanizer also Hard Rock HOtel..

food hor,they tell me halal halal, but got pork!:(! fainted..eeeeerks!:notti:

i go beach my skin very hurtful, very hot & painful..

but valcano very breathtakin & cooling place, & nice scenery.and have lunch overlooking at valcano , its like genting the feeeling but the secenery is very nice.. .

went day trip up to ubud

wen jimbaran for seafood. but miss the sun set... went wrong restru cuz was arrange by hotel free transport.. den send me to stand alone seafood. not the rest like seafood chain. bopian. was arrange by hotel recep for free transport to jimbaran lor..

oh ya. 2hours spa was really good scrap, flower bubble jazzcuzi & 1 hrs massage. also wen padi padi for dinner over looking padifeild & those cow .wonderful...

DAy trip up to valcano its cover

batik factory

silver factory

wood craft factory

visit typical balinese house

visit coffee & coco planation & fruits planation.

Visit temple

Lunch kintamani overseeing valcano hill

Shopping at village market goods there cheaper then kuta . but i din get anythng there,cuz dun really appreciate their staff there...

Edited by LadyLuck

scary,,,the pple there very scary one.. weather very HOT. come back whole body rashes..

while walking along the kuta street keep being pester by the pple, wan taxi? buy?buy buy? den the price price? no peace...

end up i dare not to shop at kuta area. i Went Centro & SOGO shopping & oso shop at hardrock cafe for the machanizer also Hard Rock HOtel..

food hor,they tell me halal halal, but got pork!:jawdrop:! fainted..eeeeerks!:(

i go beach my skin very hurtful, very hot & painful..

but valcano very breathtakin & cooling place, & nice scenery.and have lunch overlooking at valcano , its like genting the feeeling but the secenery is very nice.. .

went day trip up to ubud

wen jimbaran for seafood. but miss the sun set... went wrong restru cuz was arrange by hotel free transport.. den send me to stand alone seafood. not the rest like seafood chain. bopian. was arrange by hotel recep for free transport to jimbaran lor..

oh ya. 2hours spa was really good scrap, flower bubble jazzcuzi & 1 hrs massage. also wen padi padi for dinner over looking padifeild & those cow .wonderful...

DAy trip up to valcano its cover

batik factory

silver factory

wood craft factory

visit typical balinese house

visit coffee & coco planation & fruits planation.

Visit temple

Shopping at village market goods there cheaper then kuta . but i din get anythng there,cuz dun really appreciate their staff there...

bali isn't a place hubby and i will keen to go. :dunno: why leh. how was your ROM? :curse:

your hubby still in spore? :notti:

bali isn't a place hubby and i will keen to go. :( why leh. how was your ROM? :notti:

your hubby still in spore? :jawdrop:

oh. ok..

ROM everyting wen smooth,thanks..

my hubby will flying next week.

i go sleep liao , good nite,got chance i in chat again.. good nite