Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Bali Trip 3d2n - Help Needed Any Kind Soul

Went to Bali almost 2 years ago with my gf.

Originally was supposed to be a 3D2N free and easy but when we reached there, we decided to extend to 5D4N cos we really liked the serenity of the place.

Stayed at Alila Manggis and the service was excellent. Unlike the Kuta Beach area which for me was noisy and rowdy, Alila Manggis was setting was both quiet and private.

We spent our time have spa and massages, relaxing by the hotel's pool reading and sun-bathing, dinner at Nusa Dua, and visited many of their cultural places in Eastern Bali. We also hired a vehicle with a private guide to go up Mount Agong, and had lunch up in the mountian with a wonderful view. My gf also joined in the free yoga classes offered by the hotel which was held by the sea.

All in all, we spent the 5 days relaxing and recharging. We did not do any shopping, in fact we did not do much but yet thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh. ok..

ROM everyting wen smooth,thanks..

my hubby will flying next week.

i go sleep liao , good nite,got chance i in chat again.. good nite

time flies. i'm sure you'll miss your hubby after he flew. :dribble: have you ever thought of asking him to stay put in spore instead of oversea? !! i mean the long distance relationship and after married matters. :dribble:

Went to Bali almost 2 years ago with my gf.

Originally was supposed to be a 3D2N free and easy but when we reached there, we decided to extend to 5D4N cos we really liked the serenity of the place.

Stayed at Alila Manggis and the service was excellent. Unlike the Kuta Beach area which for me was noisy and rowdy, Alila Manggis was setting was both quiet and private.

We spent our time have spa and massages, relaxing by the hotel's pool reading and sun-bathing, dinner at Nusa Dua, and visited many of their cultural places in Eastern Bali. We also hired a vehicle with a private guide to go up Mount Agong, and had lunch up in the mountian with a wonderful view. My gf also joined in the free yoga classes offered by the hotel which was held by the sea.

All in all, we spent the 5 days relaxing and recharging. We did not do any shopping, in fact we did not do much but yet thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

so happy for you..

2yrs ago isit b4 the bombin or tsumami? the pple there are more desparate & scary..

maybe i choose wrong place like kuta. not too sure for me .

i have fren who go bali kuta again & again several times.. duno wat they like.. maybe jus me dun suit me ba..

time flies. i'm sure you'll miss your hubby after he flew. :dribble: have you ever thought of asking him to stay put in spore instead of oversea? !! i mean the long distance relationship and after married matters. :dribble:

ya.. but i encourage him to fly seen his still young career most impt now. maybe later when we have children he will settle down in singapore.. then........

thanks korea. wun be any problem.. as me a independant person..

ya.. but i encourage him to fly seen his still young career most impt now. maybe later when we have children he will settle down in singapore.. then........

thanks korea. wun be any problem.. as me a independant person..

ya, i mean after you all have kids liao then better advise him to stay put in spore. or else it'll be very tough for you to cope with everything alone. if he really needs to work oversea then you should follow him. :jawdrop:

i've many cousins who are working oversea and only come back to spore few times in a year. but their wives and kids all follow them to oversea to stay. :jawdrop: no choice.

ya, i mean after you all have kids liao then better advise him to stay put in spore. or else it'll be very tough for you to cope with everything alone. if he really needs to work oversea then you should follow him. :jawdrop:

i've many cousins who are working oversea and only come back to spore few times in a year. but their wives and kids all follow them to oversea to stay. :jawdrop: no choice.

singapore stil the best u noe. interms of human & enviroment & safety..

singapore stil the best u noe. interms of human & enviroment & safety..

ya but no choice due to work so they must go oversea lor. for the sake of $$$. :jawdrop:

so,wat u mean doing?me very busy ,

huh? what's your qns? :jawdrop: as usual lor, shake legs at home and eat "air". :jawdrop:

what are you busy with? new job? how is it? better? :dunno: when is your AD? :bleah:

oh ya, did you manage to find a car and driver during your ROM?

huh? what's your qns? :jawdrop: as usual lor, shake legs at home and eat "air". :jawdrop:

what are you busy with? new job? how is it? better? :dunno: when is your AD? :bleah:

oh ya, did you manage to find a car and driver during your ROM?

new job ar.still too early to say much..

ya.. my hubby drive himself lor..

good nite

new job ar.still too early to say much..

ya.. my hubby drive himself lor..

good nite

you hubby drove it himself but the car was rented or borrowed from who? :)

so happy for you..

2yrs ago isit b4 the bombin or tsumami? the pple there are more desparate & scary..

maybe i choose wrong place like kuta. not too sure for me .

i have fren who go bali kuta again & again several times.. duno wat they like.. maybe jus me dun suit me ba..

If i am not wrong, 1st Bali bombing was in Oct 03, 2nd bombing was in Oct 05.

I was there in Jul 04, oops should be almost 3 years liao.

No, Indonesians are not desperate and scary. In fact, I think they are one of the friendliest having stayed in Indonesian for abt a year many years back.

Used to like places like the beaches in Pattaya and Phuket, similar to Kuta Beach. Mayb now old liao, prefer quiet places. :deal:

Btw, tsunami was in Sumatra leh, not Bali leh.