Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Yup.. I also sidetrack abit..

Some of the units done by my ID company in the neighbourhood:

http://intradesign.com.sg/residential_projects.htm

All the photos are all the units are nicely taken.. accept mine didnt go for photo shot... :~

The Blk 90 unit very nice and somehow the living rm look simply to mine too..

:dancingqueen: !! :dribble::dribble:

I think those havent reno ppl shd visit the link and have a look...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
All the photos are all the units are nicely taken.. accept mine didnt go for photo shot... :~

The Blk 90 unit very nice and somehow the living rm look simply to mine too..

:dancingqueen: !! :dribble::dribble:

I think those havent reno ppl shd visit the link and have a look...

Those who been to my place, the photos looked much nicer hor :~

Those who been to my place, the photos looked much nicer hor !!

I feel the real thing nicer, coz picture cant capture details

The real thing can find many different textures and feels

Blk 90, that one very nice but too many things and carpentry, the room look small to mi...

Heehee. Overall all nice nice pictures..

Wah! I'd love to have such raw & natural concept for my home too. :unsure: But don't come cheap most of the time.

the price is reasonable just that the designer marked up the fee cos its "considered" designer style...

Hi all soon to be neighbour~! check with u guys ah, for the season parking hor, are we able to choose between the open carpark and the multi storey carpark?

as for the toilet bowl flushing problem, is it the original wan from hdb dats giving problem?

Edited by tckrto

Hi all soon to be neighbour~! check with u guys ah, for the season parking hor, are we able to choose between the open carpark and the multi storey carpark?

as for the toilet bowl flushing problem, is it the original wan from hdb dats giving problem?

I remember we are only allowed to choose the multi-storey one.

ya, mine toilet bowl's problem is the original one from HDB. kindof given up hope on it liao.

No lah, real thing looks nicer lah!! :sport-smiley-004::yamseng:

Haven't seen the real thing yet, always wanted to visit jule's place but busy...:notti:

I remember we are only allowed to choose the multi-storey one.

ya, mine toilet bowl's problem is the original one from HDB. kindof given up hope on it liao.

oic, thanks for the reply. Can i conclude dat it's the bowl dats giving the problem rather den the drain piping?

Wah don give up on it. U should give hdb ultimatum, take the whole bowl put on the hdb officer desk :sport-smiley-004:

oic, thanks for the reply. Can i conclude dat it's the bowl dats giving the problem rather den the drain piping?

Wah don give up on it. U should give hdb ultimatum, take the whole bowl put on the hdb officer desk :sport-smiley-004:

oh yes, good idea and include the sh*t inside too..

unless we all try to group together and sign a petition, they will just keep changing and replacing a 'modified' one instead of one with a correct shape that will create the real suction. Its just wasting our time and effort.

oh yes, good idea and include the sh*t inside too..

unless we all try to group together and sign a petition, they will just keep changing and replacing a 'modified' one instead of one with a correct shape that will create the real suction. Its just wasting our time and effort.

I personally think its the piping problem. But the easier way out will be to say its the bowl that is giving the problem. I've just contacted them to make yet another appointment to change the toilet bowls..... (What do you know..... The number times for changing toilet bowls in my unit is catching up with Hui's .)

Happen to come across this term "Inherent Defect", was told that if we could classify our sanitary saga as inherent defect than the normal warranty clause will not apply and they have to make sure they resolve this defect irregardless of time frame. Don't know true or not. :good:

Hi future neighbours (I hope...)

May I know anyone stays in Blk 90, #XX-332?

how's the view?

And any owner for Blk 89 #XX-350 or Blk 90 #XX-328 can spares me some ID ideas on reno? hows the view too? :yamseng:

I personally think its the piping problem. But the easier way out will be to say its the bowl that is giving the problem. I've just contacted them to make yet another appointment to change the toilet bowls..... (What do you know..... The number times for changing toilet bowls in my unit is catching up with Hui's .)

Happen to come across this term "Inherent Defect", was told that if we could classify our sanitary saga as inherent defect than the normal warranty clause will not apply and they have to make sure they resolve this defect irregardless of time frame. Don't know true or not. :deal:

perhaps can get a 3rd party to take a look, if its piping or toilet bowl problem. it could be some cement casuing it choke too.

i changed my both bathroom toilet bowl and so far no complain. anyone here also changed?