Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

zolatw said:
anyone know where i can buy mahjong table near our area? dun wanna go too far haha scared cannot fit inside my car

I'm letting go mine wood version with the mahjong tiles. 

Edited by HOME2BE
Privacy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha...singaporeans are singaporeans...we know where good food are~ keke...

oh ya...just being repetitive on 2 things:

1) anyone has any lobangs for cab driver? my dad is looking at driving night shift...

2) You guys know anywhere around our area can I find good video rental shops? I tried the one at dawson...selection is so little..think i go try another one at holland soon.

i would like to respond to both your answers but both abit off topic sorry hor

1....Taxi Driver - I tot of going to apply for the vocational license for the fun/interest

2.....Video Rental Shops i would presume DVD? has anyone here got a bluray player where they are also into movie rental so we can share bluray movie rentals??

i would like to respond to both your answers but both abit off topic sorry hor

1....Taxi Driver - I tot of going to apply for the vocational license for the fun/interest

2.....Video Rental Shops i would presume DVD? has anyone here got a bluray player where they are also into movie rental so we can share bluray movie rentals??

haha...it's fine...my post has served its purpose...people already seen it...and yah...dvd is my main point here..

Just for information. I just now went to eat my favourite western food...also intending to check out the video rental and the western that oda mentioed. :( Video shop gone, remembered wrongly regarding oda's directions too..haha...

But the furniture shop is still there and yes I do see mahjong tables..

haha...it's fine...my post has served its purpose...people already seen it...and yah...dvd is my main point here..

Just for information. I just now went to eat my favourite western food...also intending to check out the video rental and the western that oda mentioed. :( Video shop gone, remembered wrongly regarding oda's directions too..haha...

why not take ur trip a tad further, at HV, you will have your video rental shop leow.

what sort of movies are you after? if the titles match, i hv some OEM and Originals that i maybe able to loan to you

why not take ur trip a tad further, at HV, you will have your video rental shop leow.

what sort of movies are you after? if the titles match, i hv some OEM and Originals that i maybe able to loan to you

Oh? Holland Village? in the shopping centre?

hehe...i will just see what is new and not bad then i will rent to watch lohz...not very specific now lahz...hehe...but thanks for the nice offer! :)

Did you check out Serene Centre yet? Their selection is quite up-to-date, although its abit far...

I think Serene Centre is good because they got sell posters as well....intend to get some HK drama posters from there someday... :rolleyes:

You cant find the LK coffeeshop? Near the bus stop...

Did you check out Serene Centre yet? Their selection is quite up-to-date, although its abit far...

Oh? okok...that's good...i shall go try..ehhe...park where ahz?

I think Serene Centre is good because they got sell posters as well....intend to get some HK drama posters from there someday... :rolleyes:

You cant find the LK coffeeshop? Near the bus stop...

haha...i know where LK coffeshop is...but i mis-read your post...i thought it's an individual shop along the stretch of shops...keke...my own fault! :bleah:

Oishi Pizza still at Serene Centre?

Their sign with the ordering number is still there, so I guess it's still there?

Oh? okok...that's good...i shall go try..ehhe...park where ahz?

haha...i know where LK coffeshop is...but i mis-read your post...i thought it's an individual shop along the stretch of shops...keke...my own fault! :bleah:

okok...:) glad u found it....

u ride bike right? parkin should not be problem...anywhere also can!:P

okok...:) glad u found it....

u ride bike right? parkin should not be problem...anywhere also can!:P

hehe...thanks~

Oh just sold off my bike last week...has switched to driving for a short while already..

BIG RATS appearing again .... :curse:

Ya, I also prefer the stall upstair, and like to eat together with the Shanghai delicacies a few stalls away.

Yes, agreed. I have been eating the chinese "guo tie" since many years ago when i was working near MOE. Now still taste as nice. You may also want to try the chicken rice and fish ball noodles at level 1. Not bad too. If not, can eat the guilty char kway tiao (quite oily).

As for Western food, our own market one also not bad ..... hope LJS can be replaced soon .... maybe change to KFC or BK ..... hehehe .... :sport-smiley-004:

hehe...thanks~

Oh just sold off my bike last week...has switched to driving for a short while already..

$2 COE leh .... Toyota Altis costs only $55+k .... likewise for Honda Civic ... petrol price now only $1.5/$1.6 .... not a bad choice to buy a car now .... but costs still very high .... hehehe ...

$2 COE leh .... Toyota Altis costs only $55+k .... likewise for Honda Civic ... petrol price now only $1.5/$1.6 .... not a bad choice to buy a car now .... but costs still very high .... hehehe ...

Change car? Don't dare to think man, things are still very volatile, and the retrenchment wind seems to be picking up.

Their sign with the ordering number is still there, so I guess it's still there?

Tks, just checked their website and it seems to be still there, long time no eat.