Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tracengky

Don't normally recommend services publicly but this is a must share !

Hi there ! 

As the title says I don't normally recommend services publicly, but I feel this firm I've dealt with could save some homes as it did mine :D 

My fiance found this guy (an interior designer) from his extended group of friends while out at the pubs one night (Not a great start to the story hah !), anyway we moved into our new condo about 5 months later. Did our rounds and got quotations from afew firms, thought we'd give our new "friend" a try as well. He gave us probably one of the best quotations out of those we'd already gotten. A main selling point for us was that this was a long-standing family business and it's being run by a son/dad combo, we're adamant that family businesses do very good work or else they wouldn't be around for that long. Other factors that led to our decision was his wide portfolio of projects, modern outlook and clean workmanship. We got to work, and although our friend wasn't free to meet for the most part, the employee he hooked us up with was extremely insightful and cautioned us on certain decisions, even showed us some of the current trendy layouts. We ended up realising our vision didn't feel as modern as the current trend so we took most from his portfolios haha. 

So all was well and his workmanship was excellent, the part that really threw me into recommending his services was that he took it upon himself and his firm's contractors to fix some minor existing problems in the condominium and when we asked him how much these fixes costed, he didn't change his quote and merely laughed it off saying "That's what full package means ! Don't worry about it". The least I could do to repay this good service is to share it with the community, to be fair he did say "if you have any friends who need, must say me okay ?". 

Would be very glad to share his contact and save some other people's homes too haha ! 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation