Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

1 hour ago, megannn said:

i only know GST calculated for those items shipped by sea. GST also calculated for items shipped by air above S$400.

Is the GST calculated right away during checkout? How long did it take for your items to reach you? Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my experience, products from electronics brand that is not well known doesnt last long.  Lamps are ok since its simple electrical, no electronics or motors. Bulbs i usually buy those philips or OPPLE. 

Big items its best to get a local forwarder, it will be cheaper and you can consolidate many many items.

I bought quite alot of items from tb:

1) toilet accessories: towel rack, shower curtain, vanity cabinet and toilet roll holder etc...

2) makeup table

3) LED lights for all the whole house except downlight. ( master bedroom was using the adjustable brightness which can turn from white to orange). I bought T5 for bathroom too.

Best buy was the vanity cabinet ( consist mirror, mini cupboard, basin and vanity) and makeup table cost about 250-270 and the adjustable light in master bedroom.

Been using for all items for 1.5yrs. so far only one kitchen light was bad.

On 3/1/2017 at 9:56 AM, Hahahahaha said:

I bought quite alot of items from tb:

1) toilet accessories: towel rack, shower curtain, vanity cabinet and toilet roll holder etc...

2) makeup table

3) LED lights for all the whole house except downlight. ( master bedroom was using the adjustable brightness which can turn from white to orange). I bought T5 for bathroom too.

Best buy was the vanity cabinet ( consist mirror, mini cupboard, basin and vanity) and makeup table cost about 250-270 and the adjustable light in master bedroom.

Been using for all items for 1.5yrs. so far only one kitchen light was bad.

do u mind share those links of the items you have bought?

1 minute ago, Hahahahaha said:

Never post links because some of them already closed or moved.

thanks for spending the effort to screenshot and upload the pictures =)

im also planning to buy mirror cabinet from tb.

On 3/14/2017 at 4:15 PM, Hahahahaha said:

Actual vanity picture. It also come with a side mini cupboard which i did not install.

Snap 2017-03-14 at 16.16.37.png

Nice basin cabinet u bought. I am also interested to get it from TB. May I know which forwarder did u use to ship it? How much is it?