Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Home Sweet Home

Morning Bro, :dancingqueen:

So sweet to see each of you compromise to each other. Wife would be veri lucky to have such a responsible HB. :good:

When we are doing reno, we always quarrel with each other and bang table. :notti::notti::P

And I always the lost out. Hai....Hai... :wacko:;)

My two cents advise ALWAY WATCH UR BUDGET buy everything only after u get ur ID cos then u knw hw much budget left for furnitures and appliance. ;)

We are staying in Blk 987A feel free to visit us, my wife will love ur gf (cos she actively looking for a master). !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Morning Bro, !!

So sweet to see each of you compromise to each other. Wife would be veri lucky to have such a responsible HB. :good:

When we are doing reno, we always quarrel with each other and bang table. :argue::curse::jail:

And I always the lost out. Hai....Hai... :bleah::bleah:

My two cents advise ALWAY WATCH UR BUDGET buy everything only after u get ur ID cos then u knw hw much budget left for furnitures and appliance. ;)

We are staying in Blk 987A feel free to visit us, my wife will love ur gf (cos she actively looking for a master). :help:

wah bro,

you really don't mind us going over to visit you?

ON!

next time you all must come over too.... 5 room flat for a young couple can get quite quiet....

no choice..

FW is my CFO. :D

hihi Kenmura..

I had seen ur floorplan.. your MBR and kitchen is big!! In your MBR, I think U can put a Wiw at the space beside the door and conceal the toilet door..

I think my EA is too compartmentalised.. so rooms r smaller.. haiz, that's a pity.

Anyway, enjoy the wait~ it will take ard 1.5-2 mths to collect the keys.. ensure that ur CPF is sufficient for 2 mths installment for the loan beside the stamp and legal fees. My hubby and I was not aware of that, but was lucky that we have enough CPF.

:):dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

meanwhile, go source for reno ideas and furniture and electrical applicances

grin

i bet you're really relieved and happy now, kande..

you mentioned that you were going to start reno works ASAP...

so i assume you'll be starting soon?

we're going to be having a bar counter too (my choice. i've worked as a bartender since my JC days and would feel totally weird if my own place didn't have a bar counter) and we were planning to get a pool table. but we can scratch that idea out...

heh

we're like you too. we go furniture shopping every wkend and every evening after her work...

btw, are there any cases of HDB not approving the sale?

Coz I have recurring nightmares of waiting and waiting for months, only for HDB to say, "Sorry. You're rejected"

:(:(

we're going to be having a bar counter too (my choice. i've worked as a bartender since my JC days and would feel totally weird if my own place didn't have a bar counter) and we were planning to get a pool table. but we can scratch that idea out...

Get me a KirRoyale pls. Quick hor! !!

Get me a KirRoyale pls. Quick hor! !!

Can...

No need to pay for the drink, no need for tips.

But you gotta buy your own Creme de Cassis and Champagne. I don't have both.

:help:

Can...

No need to pay for the drink, no need for tips.

But you gotta buy your own Creme de Cassis and Champagne. I don't have both.

:dancingqueen:

:help: I complain to your Managing Director!!!! :):dancingqueen:

:) I complain to your Managing Director!!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

lol

sorry sir,

but in our family corporation, there's only a CEO and a CFO. I already happen to be the CEO.

:argue:

but seriously, i've very little alcohol to bring over. While doing inventory that day, I realised that I only have a btl of absolut peach, 2 btls of bombay sapphire (i'm a gin man), one btl of JW black label and one btl of chivas....

that's quite sad.

so from now, when we hold housewarming parties, you guys are welcome to come with more btls of alcohol!:help:

:curse:

i just bring noilly prat.

wakkakakakak

:(:yamseng:

actually..... i don't drink at home. I can't stand drinking at home anymore. There's this psychological barrier there. The last time I drank at home was when I was really upset. I hid in my room and polished off a bottle of bombay sapphire neat. When i came out of my room, my brother was shocked. He said that my entire face was green. I went to the toilet to check, really a bit greenish. :P

ever since then, I don't drink at home. Unless I'm super stressed or upset. Other than that, the alcohol is really for guests, relatives, friends and FW. I drink coke. :)

:(:yamseng:

actually..... i don't drink at home. I can't stand drinking at home anymore. There's this psychological barrier there. The last time I drank at home was when I was really upset. I hid in my room and polished off a bottle of bombay sapphire neat. When i came out of my room, my brother was shocked. He said that my entire face was green. I went to the toilet to check, really a bit greenish. :P

ever since then, I don't drink at home. Unless I'm super stressed or upset. Other than that, the alcohol is really for guests, relatives, friends and FW. I drink coke. :)

goodnews....for all the gin man out there....hehehehe

btw so now stuck with gplan?

goodnews....for all the gin man out there....hehehehe

btw so now stuck with gplan?

nah...

still waiting for our keys so we take this time to get more ideas from this forum, walk around to get more quotations and try to take things easy in the meantime.

HDB won't reject right?? Keep getting nightmares that after waiting for so long, they suddenly tell us, "Sorry"

:yamseng::P

ever since then, I don't drink at home. Unless I'm super stressed or upset. Other than that, the alcohol is really for guests, relatives, friends and FW. I drink coke. :P

Face turn green :):)

I don really knw hw to drink, the most beer or some wine. (Me country man) :D

Call me if u are jus around the neighbourhood, you are always welcome. :(

nah...

still waiting for our keys so we take this time to get more ideas from this forum, walk around to get more quotations and try to take things easy in the meantime.

HDB won't reject right?? Keep getting nightmares that after waiting for so long, they suddenly tell us, "Sorry"

how long have you been waiting? 2 months? :(

I got my keys around 2 weeks during NOV2007 WIS.

only heard of one such case when the hdb actually screwed up the processing documents....then wait long long liao....

go buy some books, source for more ID/contractors...

I actually called up 8 or 9 to quote before settling down with one of them(highly recommended in renotalk).

Edited by MaCe

how long have you been waiting? 2 months? :(

I got my keys around 2 weeks during NOV2007 WIS.

only heard of one such case when the hdb actually screwed up the processing documents....then wait long long liao....

not so long bro.

we've only been waiting for around one month.

that's why i'm not complaining.

compared to some of the people in here who waited so long, mine is nothing.

although i have to admit that i'm beginning to sweat a bit...

i can't wait to go to a joss stick store, buy all that's needed, and then open the door for the first time to :yamseng:

Face turn green :yamseng::P

I don really knw hw to drink, the most beer or some wine. (Me country man) :)

you country man? me KOPI man :)

Face turn green :P:)

I don really knw hw to drink, the most beer or some wine. (Me country man) :)

cheers bro.

you guys are always welcome to our place too.

like i said previously, a 5 room flat for a young couple can get rather quiet at times. :yamseng: