Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
split

Our Biggest Investment Together~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yap with all those should be abt 27k++ we've abt 28 light points. After alot of bargin we manage to get from our ID free toshiba system 3, free 2 bi-fold door for toilet, free box up for kitchen piping and also free 2 light point..maybe got free vanity top for our mbr toilet too (discussion in process)...with all those I've practice to become very thick skin :D ~but for toilet acessories, bowl and sink gotta purchase ourselves den they install for us..

Overall we did:

• mbr wiw/ tv console.
  • partial to block mbr entrance
  • mbr toilet floor & wall tiles
  • Whole house re-piping to stainless steel
  • Living room tiles (up to $3.20psf)
  • Platform bed for mbr
  • 3 bedrooms lamination flooring
  • whole house rewiring, all rooms with cable point, phone point and SCV point total abt 28 light points
  • L-box for living room and false ceiling for dinning
  • common toilet floor tilles
  • kitchen cabinet and glass door for kitchen
  • free air-con
  • free bi-fold door
  • hack and create one hidden door in study rm

$27k?? Does it includes like aircon, heater, toliet accessories, lightings etc?? If yes, i think is okie lei...Mine is ex lor, but my contractor "bao ga liao" lah.... :sport-smiley-004:

heartache..free like big carrot head kana crop..

Wow, $6K on the furniture! But as long as you like it then ok... But the drawings really nice!!
Edited by split

yup as i said he's not the cheapest but as compare to some others his quote is more transparent (as in break down very detailed and less hidden cost so far) and more over give alot of free stuffs :deal: ~So far quite satisfied with our ID will upload some pics later tonight so far already finish all the wiring and monday will start doing air-con~

wow! its a good deal! so much carpentary inside and tile laying somemore!

:dancingqueen: Your MBR toilet tiles very nice...=) Black n white concept...The photo below your MBR toilet tiles is your service balcony huh? $27k is indeed very cheap compared to mine, somemore mi didnt engage any ID lei....

Thanks~thats the common toilet tiles~

my ID quite gd loh..cuz we actually bargin alot from him..he really give in to us as long as he can..and sometime our attitude not so gd also cuz very demanding yet very mao..gee

Some updates~

mbr_tiles.jpg

master bedroom toilet wall tiles

common.jpg

piping are up

P1050573.jpg

kitchen

livingrm.jpg

wiring point are set

Edited by split

nice update design~ :o ur toilet looks big~ :P

strawberry02, u engage contractor to do? what did u do for ur place?

Halo...yup i engage contractor to renovate my hse...Haiz !! ...So sad to talk about it again...Is quite ex..My total damage was ard $37k...

Halo...yup i engage contractor to renovate my hse...Haiz :P ...So sad to talk about it again...Is quite ex..My total damage was ard $37k...

oic.. is it done yet?

37k? i do the whole house? alot of capentary work? We also got one contractor quoted us near to 40K..but got alot of carpenatry work

Thanks~thats the common toilet tiles~

my ID quite gd loh..cuz we actually bargin alot from him..he really give in to us as long as he can..and sometime our attitude not so gd also cuz very demanding yet very mao..gee

oic.. is it done yet?

Yup...Renos finished before CNY...Maybe i shall start a blog on my hse..heehee...

37k? i do the whole house? alot of capentary work? We also got one contractor quoted us near to 40K..but got alot of carpenatry work

I aso dunno lei... :D I did built in warbrobe, kitchen cabinet, tv console, raised platform **** room, laminate floorings for two rooms, homogenous tiles for living room...These are the most significant stuffs..Im dunno issit bcoz we chose those ex stuffs, actually our contractor brought us to choose our lightings, toilet accessories etc...Think we chose those more ex stuffs....

oh..ur contractor provide the lights fitting and sanitary ware? Mine dont include our ID only accompany us to choose and give ideas. And we only do the external for the wiw, the internal we gonna get it from ikea and set up ourselves. If all together should add up to 30K plus i guess.

Yup...Renos finished before CNY...Maybe i shall start a blog on my hse..heehee...

I aso dunno lei... :yamseng: I did built in warbrobe, kitchen cabinet, tv console, raised platform **** room, laminate floorings for two rooms, homogenous tiles for living room...These are the most significant stuffs..Im dunno issit bcoz we chose those ex stuffs, actually our contractor brought us to choose our lightings, toilet accessories etc...Think we chose those more ex stuffs....

Some colour change...

mbr to purple ~

mbrbed02.jpg

mbrdivider.jpg

entrance view

mbrTV-EDL.jpg

wiw, the right side door can open to cover the tv set and into the wiw. The left side door open up for my display items

Study rm red ~

study.jpg

Kitchen cabinet color change~

kitchen.jpg

Living rm~

Living.jpg