Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
split

Our Biggest Investment Together~

Wow, the white leather sofa is very nice!! But diifult to maintain... Can see only... :notti:

Your house old decor same as the one I just bought, I am going to hack the ugly pillar... Hee... All the best to your reno!

Hihi!

I like your coffee table! It's rotatable right? Is it also from furniture club? Can share how much it costs?

thanks!!

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thnkx~the sofa should be full leather as we top up additional $400 to get the sofa in leather..the coffee table is abt $350 yap rotational~..

Today the contractor will start to do the rewiring of the whole house...well so far the floor/wall tiles are quite nicely done up and our id has been very hardworking in supervision of the work.

We are very excited and in 1 month time we'll be able to move into our cozy place~oh btw my id is Gary from interior place~gee hopefully by helping him do some free advertisment will get more discount in the end :)

The dining set looks exactly the same as mine but I bought mine from Apple tree interior furniture. Only instead of cairs with rest, I decided to do something different by using 4 single seater bench. Anyway did u get ur dining set from furniture club(sungei kadut) ? Anyway nice drawings, and hope everything runs smoothly for your reno werkz. :notti::D:D

we got those furniture in a package..at first we thought that we have gotten a very gd deal but in between alot of confusion here and there and dunnu how come the sale person keep cancelling and rewriting the invoice...now whole package add to abt 6000+++...but too bad we've already paid over 2k+ of deposit so gotta bare with the confusion just hope that everything will be fine...

How much is the set of furnitures u bought at Furniture Club?

we got those furniture in a package..at first we thought that we have gotten a very gd deal but in between alot of confusion here and there and dunnu how come the sale person keep cancelling and rewriting the invoice...now whole package add to abt 6000+++...but too bad we've already paid over 2k+ of deposit so gotta bare with the confusion just hope that everything will be fine...

wow split... that's is a lot of $$$$$... :notti: but the furniture all very nice so will be alright..

Oei!:notti: So your t-blog chat is here! Wa.. your flat will look super cool after reno lor! :notti:

Anyway, the old furniture hor, don't throw away lah, cos I see from the pictures, it's the whole house furniture? Quite abit right? Can sell.. :~

abit heart pain cuz initially is only abt 5.2k...now add up to near to 6.3k but haiz very confusing

haha the seller move all the furniture le..we took the pic after we got the key but the seller never move out yet..

Oei!:notti: So your t-blog chat is here! Wa.. your flat will look super cool after reno lor! :notti:

Anyway, the old furniture hor, don't throw away lah, cos I see from the pictures, it's the whole house furniture? Quite abit right? Can sell.. :~

Hi Split,

Your drawings very nice lei... 8| Can imagine your house will be very nice when renos are finished..Ur engage ID or u design it yourself?? :P Aso good taste for furnitures...heez...=)

Edited by strawberry02

We engage ID, our id is Gary from the interior place. We've got quite a number of quote before we decided on Gary. Though his quote wasnt the lowest neither was it the highest but still we decided to give him a try mostly becuase he's very patience with us and never even ask for a single cent from us even after he show us almost all the hand drawn design. He's also among the first few to reply us with quotation and request. Some ID/contractor dont even bother to reply us after we told them our budget and the amount of job need to be done.

Hi Split,

Your drawings very nice lei... :notti: Can imagine your house will be very nice when renos are finished..Ur engage ID or u design it yourself?? :bangwall: Aso good taste for furnitures...heez...=)

We engage ID, our id is Gary from the interior place. We've got quite a number of quote before we decided on Gary. Though his quote wasnt the lowest neither was it the highest but still we decided to give him a try mostly becuase he's very patience with us and never even ask for a single cent from us even after he show us almost all the hand drawn design. He's also among the first few to reply us with quotation and request. Some ID/contractor dont even bother to reply us after we told them our budget and the amount of job need to be done.

i see.... :) Must be very ex bah...But the pics before renos looks okie to me, condition seems to be not bad...Meanwhile, enjoy the process of renovations!! Have fun heehee :unsure: Do update more photos....

Gee ya big hole in the pocket..renovation cost abt 27k++..we rewired the hole house, change all the piping to stainless steel pipe. Hack and replace living, kitchen & toilet floor/wall tiles, laminate flooring for all 3 rooms. false ceiling at dinning and L box for living room. We also request to hack the wall at study to create a hidden door to the common toilet using fixture wall..

The original house is oki but some of the tiles are crack or missing. the kitchen cabinet also rotten maybe due to old age. The toilet floor got abit of urine stain..

After some discussion with my hubby we come to a conclusion, "since we already spend so much to get the house might as well do it nicely"~

Gee ya big hole in the pocket..renovation cost abt 27k++..we rewired the hole house, change all the piping to stainless steel pipe. Hack and replace living, kitchen & toilet floor/wall tiles, laminate flooring for all 3 rooms. false ceiling at dinning and L box for living room. We also request to hack the wall at study to create a hidden door to the common toilet using fixture wall..

The original house is oki but some of the tiles are crack or missing. the kitchen cabinet also rotten maybe due to old age. The toilet floor got abit of urine stain..

After some discussion with my hubby we come to a conclusion, "since we already spend so much to get the house might as well do it nicely"~

$27k?? Does it includes like aircon, heater, toliet accessories, lightings etc?? If yes, i think is okie lei...Mine is ex lor, but my contractor "bao ga liao" lah.... :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by strawberry02