Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
buzzer

4Room BTO in the west

View from the balcony

194b_066.jpg

View from the service yard

194b_063.jpg194b_064.jpg194b_062.jpg

will be shifting the MBR door till next to the common toilet.

194b_061.jpg194b_060.jpg

Edited by buzzer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys,gotten my keys since september. Finally about to start the renovation soon. No particular theme involve. There will be a carpenter for all carpentry works and a contractor for all works. Will update again once hacking start.

My wife wanted classic furniture to do the carpentry,so no choice. classic furniture it shall be. As for the remaining works,went through a few contractor for quotation. Only a couple get back to me. In the end, i choose ronald goh from designer house pte ltd. His prompt reply in quotation and easily contactable enable me to make a easy choice. Hopefully everything goes well. 

Edited by buzzer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buzzer said:

Hi guys,gotten my keys since september. Finally about to start the renovation soon. No particular theme involve. There will be a carpenter for all carpentry works and a contractor for all works. Will update again once hacking start.

did i understand it correctly, you did not get an ID for this? only contractor? congrats on your keys!

6 minutes ago, neeganisgod said:

did i understand it correctly, you did not get an ID for this? only contractor? congrats on your keys!

yup, pardon me for my bad english. my wife insisted on engaging classic furniture for all carpentry. So i have to engage a contractor for all other works

Update on to-do-list

- kitchen~wall separating kitchen and living room to be half-hack and replaced with tampered glass. 

- bedroom 2 original door opening will be seal up and a new door ( 1200 ) opening to be constructed in the middle of the room. Bedroom 2 will be converted to a WIW with a blum like opening door. 

- Both toilet will be overlay

- Entire bomb shelter will be conceal with tinted black mirror.

- MBR toilet will have a bathtub 

IMG-20161030-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20161019-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20161019-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20161019-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20161019-WA0010.jpg

Edited by buzzer

Bedroom 2 hacking. Will be a WIW,so decided to hack the original door and recreate a new door opening in the middle measuring 1350. The wardrobe will be evenly on both side as well as covering the entire window.

hacking_031.jpg

This will be a half hack wall separating the kitchen and living room.

hacking_032.jpg

the V&B bathtub which i ordered

hacking_003.jpghacking_005.jpg

All debris have been clear away and everything inside both toilet have been removed. Next up will be electric works and ceiling works followed by air con works next week.

194b 019.jpg194b 020.jpg194b 037.jpg

purchase 2 of this phillips outdoor light for my balcony

plastering_022.jpg

This is the bedroom 2 which is converted to a WIW. Hacked the original door opening on the left side of the room and recreating a new door frame measuring 1300 right in the middle

plastering_026.jpgplastering_027.jpg

This is the new MBR door frame which is recreated approximately 3 and 1/2  living room floor tile in front of its original position. Because of this, i have to hack of the original floor tile and replace it with parquet or else when i enter the MBR, the flooring would be different.

plastering 028.jpg

Making good of the half-hack wall separating kitchen and living room.

plastering 037.jpg

Common toilet~~ wall tiles worls halfway into it.

plastering_029.jpg

Today is the 8th day of renovation. Up till date, works have been smooth. Carpentry will be stated to take place after CNY, so all misc works should be completed before CNY.