Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
squaretile

Searching For Good + Reliable Carpenter! : )

Hi everyone,

Anyone has experience with GOOD carpenter? My reno was completed with an ID, but now looking to build in stuff like TV console and shoe cabinet.

Went to ID for a quote since the previous carpentry work done was good. But cost is likely to be MUCH higher than if I just went to a carpenter (without ID).

Most of the horror stories I've heard on the forum are about carpentry. So anyone had GOOD experience with their carpenter/contractor and would like to recommend?

thanks in advance!!

Edited by squaretile

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi everyone,

Anyone has experience with GOOD carpenter? My reno was completed with an ID, but now looking to build in stuff like TV console and shoe cabinet.

Went to ID for a quote since the previous carpentry work done was good. But cost is likely to be MUCH higher than if I just went to a carpenter (without ID).

Most of the horror stories I've heard on the forum are about carpentry. So anyone had GOOD experience with their carpenter/contractor and would like to recommend?

thanks in advance!!

squaretile, if you still a carpenter just PM me. I have been to a factory recently as recommended by a forummer and met up with the boss. A very nice guy and I saw one set of work in progress cabinet and wardrobe, very impressive workmanship! The price is reasonable too. I will be engaging him to do mine when my wetwork is done.

Hi there, can u please email me the contact and address of your carpenter u mentioned in the forum? It will be easier to email me direct to my email at yongster@singnet.com.sg

I'll be needing his service for my whole new house at soon. Any other recommedations as to ceiling, hacking and flooring works?

Thx.

squaretile, if you still a carpenter just PM me. I have been to a factory recently as recommended by a forummer and met up with the boss. A very nice guy and I saw one set of work in progress cabinet and wardrobe, very impressive workmanship! The price is reasonable too. I will be engaging him to do mine when my wetwork is done.

Hi there, can u please email me the contact and address of your carpenter u mentioned in the forum? It will be easier to email me direct to my email at yongster@singnet.com.sg

I'll be needing his service for my whole new house at soon. Any other recommedations as to ceiling, hacking and flooring works?

Thx.

I can recommend my carpenter to u if u want. She had done my flat before. Quality assurance and their after sale service is also very good. Now I'm using her again for my condo carpentry jobs.

Hi Jaskel,

Can I have the carpenter's contact?

Any pics to share?

Thanks!

Want to share the pics here but how to insert in?

Hi ocheeng, manage to load some pics.

p1000422.jpg

This was suppose to be the study table design as I don't really like the idea of cleaning the top part. I ask my carpenter's lady to solve the problem.

p1000450a.jpg

And this is the new design...better n less maintenance (climbing up to clean). The carpenter's lady say give it to me FOC, so sweet.

Edited by jaskel

Want to share the pics here but how to insert in?

p1000459l.jpg

The carpenters doing up my feature wall in the living room.

p1000461gxl.jpg

Almost done...the security came and ask the worker to stop work..it 5pm already.

p1000459l.jpg

The carpenters doing up my feature wall in the living room.

p1000461gxl.jpg

Almost done...the security came and ask the worker to stop work..it 5pm already.

hi Jaskel,

can you share ur carpenter's contact

hi Jaskel,

can you share ur carpenter's contact

Edited by jaskel

Presently she is doing my penthouse, u can contact her to make an appointment and take a look at the workmanship first. Free quotation and 24hrs service. Call Wang @ 97490212. Very nice lady.

How much is your damage? and how much this wang charge per sq ft or per ft?

Hi jaskel,

Care to share yr quote for yr feature wall?

p1000485e.jpg

My quotation for the feature wall on my door entrance...$800.

p1000489n.jpg

Living room including the frame...$2500

p1000483l.jpg

Master bedroom.....$2500

These are all special price as I agreed to let the contractor to put these photos on her website.

Edited by jaskel