Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
squaretile

Searching For Good + Reliable Carpenter! : )

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
squaretile, if you still a carpenter just PM me. I have been to a factory recently as recommended by a forummer and met up with the boss. A very nice guy and I saw one set of work in progress cabinet and wardrobe, very impressive workmanship! The price is reasonable too. I will be engaging him to do mine when my wetwork is done.

Hi Lemonade,

Your PM mailbox is full. Can you PM me your carpenter contact? Many thanks.

i renovated my 4 rm flat last yr n my contractor is v gd..workmanship n price . if u want u can pm me ..

got cheap carpenter doing wardrobe in spore? how much per ft?

Of course got cheap carpenter in spore. Cheap may not be good, good don't come cheap. So what you prefer. It also depend if you're doing wardrobe only or your whole house. Single job normally will cost more expensive or some may not want to do at all.

Of course got cheap carpenter in spore. Cheap may not be good, good don't come cheap. So what you prefer. It also depend if you're doing wardrobe only or your whole house. Single job normally will cost more expensive or some may not want to do at all.

sorry, i having difficulty finding a contractor. can pm me your contractor. is it better to do everything in 1 shot.

i just wanna to change 2 toilet WC, wardrobe, living room feature wall, kitchen cabinet with sink.

Edited by dean

YA LOL... JUST ASKING CANNOT MEH...

我好奇问问而以, 一分钱一分货.

Please do not get me wrong, just want to know what u really want so can give more detail advise.

For carpentry, the range can be like $50pft - $1000pft. It depend on what design u want, what type of laminate u select. Gold plated, Silver, Metal laminate will cost more. Some designed laminate will also cost more than those 1 colour plain plain laminate.

If u really want to save cost, u can take your design, dimension, laminate material and go to those industrial parks in spore to see whether they can do it for u not. This way u can skip the ID middleman cost or u can read at The Straits Time for contact, some of them can quote quite cheap.

Hope this is helpful to u n others, if not there are always other forumers here able to give some direction and help too. :yamseng:

Edited by jaskel

Hi jaskel,

Care to share yr quote for yr feature wall?

Hi Hamdan and Jaskel,

Can share the contact for the carpenter, i am doing ala carte, is having headache sourcing for carpenter. Hope you can help!

i renovated my 4 rm flat last yr n my contractor is v gd..workmanship n price . if u want u can pm me ..

hi

can i had the contect number for the contractot.

thanks

is it that contractor will not keen if u havent got keys. i will get it in aug/sep 09.

I having difficulty finding contractor - i wanna change kitchen cabinet with sink, build wardrobe, change toilet WC, living room feature wall + tv console.

as i got 200 plus disney sega toys (lilo stitch and chip and dale) wanna to know how to save storage space.

Hi Hamdan, nice living room feature wall. is it Ben who doing for you right.

Hi Jaskel

sorry if i rude to you, i am newbie as I don't know about household things...

is it that contractor will not keen if u havent got keys. i will get it in aug/sep 09.

I having difficulty finding contractor - i wanna change kitchen cabinet with sink, build wardrobe, change toilet WC, living room feature wall + tv console.

as i got 200 plus disney sega toys (lilo stitch and chip and dale) wanna to know how to save storage space.

Hi Hamdan, nice living room feature wall. is it Ben who doing for you right.

Hi Jaskel

sorry if i rude to you, i am newbie as I don't know about household things...

Hi dean, It's ok, I may also in faults as cant really express well in my words. :yamseng:

Edited by jaskel

Hi Jaskel

is it possible to modify current 1.5year old kitchen cabinet to L because current design sink and cabinet is not matching. I mean change skin and relocate sink. I look at picture of valuation report toilet tile is quite new.

can share your contractor is it from yellowboots.com.sg as i havent got key yet. i dislike color of current cabinet and wanna to relocate sink.

may i know need to inform hdb if relocate sink.

what title for home interior magazine? I would like to buy one or borrow from library.

if yellowboots.com.sg wanna do a website that can upload gallery, i can charge cheaper as i am a web designer/developer.

Edited by dean

Hi Jaskel

is it possible to modify current 1.5year old kitchen cabinet to L because current design sink and cabinet is not matching. I mean change skin and relocate sink. I look at picture of valuation report toilet tile is quite new.

Yes it can be done to modify the kitchen and also relocate the sink.

can share your contractor is it from yellowboots.com.sg as i havent got key yet. i dislike color of current cabinet and wanna to relocate sink.

may i know need to inform hdb if relocate sink.

And yes my contractor is from Yellowboots Pte Ltd. Relocate sink does not need any permit so don't need to inform HDB at all.

what title for home interior magazine? I would like to buy one or borrow from library.

Home & Decor, Form, Squarerooms...

if yellowboots.com.sg wanna do a website that can upload gallery, i can charge cheaper as i am a web designer/developer.

This got to ask my contractor on it, will let her know, thanks for the offer. :)

Here are the guidelines from HDB.

HDB guidelines