Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

High-floor For Hi-achievers...

I heard from a fortune-teller that one should only choose a flat/apt at high floor if s/he is a hi-flyer/achiever, while those whose life is fated to be average should settle for lower floors instead.

Is there any truth in this...??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I heard from a fortune-teller that one should only choose a flat/apt at high floor if s/he is a hi-flyer/achiever, while those whose life is fated to be average should settle for lower floors instead.

Rubbish . DOes our Preisdent stay in 80th level ?

How about those of us staying in landed property? Are we destined to be grunts? :bangwall:

yeah...that's the first question that comes into my mind when I read the first post :bangwall:

Bill Gates stays sleeps on SECOND FLOOR....wah he **** poor man....always beg for money at GUAN YIN Temple. :bangwall:

usually when such fortuneteller or so-called fengshui masters who tells you such things that got no logic, means they are just CONMAN with a gifted tongue.

infact in terms of fengshui - a 2ndfloor got NO difference with a 11th floor.

or worse - windchimes that attract ghosts....that means, church bells also attract ghost, temple bells also.

those who tell you this has got no knowledge of taoism yet they claim bells were used in funerals to attract ghost - a plain fishmarketauntie **** n bull story.

usually when such fortuneteller or so-called fengshui masters who tells you such things that got no logic, means they are just CONMAN with a gifted tongue.

infact in terms of fengshui - a 2ndfloor got NO difference with a 11th floor.

or worse - windchimes that attract ghosts....that means, church bells also attract ghost, temple bells also.

those who tell you this has got no knowledge of taoism yet they claim bells were used in funerals to attract ghost - a plain fishmarketauntie **** n bull story.

I agree...

Maybe in ancient time ba.. cos as far as I know, the emperor sleeps on the palace build on high ground. Cos during that time, there's no high-rise flat ma.. :notti:

Edited by autumnzy

I agree...

Maybe in ancient time ba.. cos as far as I know, the emperor sleeps on the palace build on high ground. Cos during that time, there's no high-rise flat ma.. :notti:

maybe that conman fortuneteller was "right".....emperors stay low floor no good thats why extinct liao....whahahahahha