Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stevenong2017

Full renovation by direct contractor - is this a good offer?

9 hours ago, kennygoh said:

Hi TS, saw your quote and it look very similar to my shortlisted quote from a contractor (we are getting about the same things inside our house). except for my quote on masonry works, which much lower than yours. sliding wardrobe is lower than your quote. only one item that is charged higher than yours is my iquartz table top. according to him, there is also difference kind of quartz. and some of it are cheap.

wanted to attach my quote here, but I don't really understand how to 'paste' scanned pages into my reply. anyone can help us determine is the quote reasonable?

The quote is reasonable, pricing is similar to what my ID quote me. Masonry work for the above quote is high though, yours should be more reasonable. Quartz have many brands and range but the quote never state type so I guess is those brand less type so pricing is lower. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi TS, saw your quote and it look very similar to my shortlisted quote from a contractor (we are getting about the same things inside our house). except for my quote on masonry works, which much lower than yours. sliding wardrobe is lower than your quote. only one item that is charged higher than yours is my iquartz table top. according to him, there is also difference kind of quartz. and some of it are cheap.

wanted to attach my quote here, but I don't really understand how to 'paste' scanned pages into my reply. anyone can help us determine is the quote reasonable?

Hi,

I'm getting keys to my 4RM BTO soon and collecting some quotations for my renovation.

Among 2-3 IDs that i have met, i chanced upon this contractor through referrals in my office.

Can anyone who done adequate research give an opinion if it's a good offer?

PROMO FLYER.jpg