Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingtinglee86

My first home done by Interior Doctor

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post this.. However, I just wanna share my experience to everyone here...
Past few weeks have been hunting for my ideal ID through discussions and different forums... getting a few proposals from several IDs & photos from their facebook.. 
Their senior manager from IntDoct contact me and I visited their showroom.. & at long last decided to let my ID Ken from Int Doct to handle my place redesign...

As my significant needs is that I need to move in before March... They are extremely understanding in listening to us and giving us a considerable measure of thoughts and space planning...  in less than a week, they get us together the second time for examining the citation lastly space arranging. We are in some way or another happy of the fact that there are afew ID who i don't wish to specify don't give me a quote after 2weeks....

There are even some id really need us to give a 1k downpayment before giving us a quote... Despite of their tight calendar, he attempts all sorts of ways to make our dream come true..
Thank u Ken again & all the best and have a happy new year....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You guys did an amazing job for our dream house. Despite the downs we had, they proved us wrong that we did the right choice of taking Interior Doctor. I cant denied that there are defects here and there. But Eunice and Ken step up to the game to get these defect rectify as soon as possible and make sure that it is up to our high standard. Thanks for making our dream home a reality. Eunice and Ken, you have my appreciation for hard work that you put in.

On 1/23/2017 at 8:16 PM, tingtinglee86 said:

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post this.. However, I just wanna share my experience to everyone here...
Past few weeks have been hunting for my ideal ID through discussions and different forums... getting a few proposals from several IDs & photos from their facebook.. 
Their senior manager from IntDoct contact me and I visited their showroom.. & at long last decided to let my ID Ken from Int Doct to handle my place redesign...

As my significant needs is that I need to move in before March... They are extremely understanding in listening to us and giving us a considerable measure of thoughts and space planning...  in less than a week, they get us together the second time for examining the citation lastly space arranging. We are in some way or another happy of the fact that there are afew ID who i don't wish to specify don't give me a quote after 2weeks....

There are even some id really need us to give a 1k downpayment before giving us a quote... Despite of their tight calendar, he attempts all sorts of ways to make our dream come true..
Thank u Ken again & all the best and have a happy new year....

Any pictures you could show us ?