Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
williamb

Query related to home mortgage

I am trying to get a mortgage to buy a home in Toronto. I am not familiar with the mortgage procedures. I found some details regarding this here https://www.butlermortgage.ca/mortgages/purchase/first-time-home-buyers/. Some of my friends told me that it will take several days to get mortgage approval if we consult the lenders directly. They told me to consult some mortgage brokers to get the approval fast. Can somebody tell me which option would be better? What are the advantages of mortgage brokers when compared to money lenders?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello! Borrowers can submit loan applications entirely online when using Lightstream's services, eliminating the need to waste time visiting physical branches. The online application process is simple, requires minimal documentation, and allows you to quickly receive approval in as little as one business day. And if there is a difficulty with this, is it possible to look for a lightstream number and contact them via chat, and they will help you figure it out, and you will get the lending you need.