Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dietgalvon

Project Muji Home - of white, wood and chrome

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, dietgalvon said:

Yup if you don't mind that's fine too! Just realized that I won't be able to stack my dryer on top of my washer because of the laundry pulley thingy. So the hot air shall remain in my service yard instead of let out of the window. :( 

Sounds like a great plan for your kitchen! Will follow your updates, hehe.

PM sent!

Thank you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

RECTIFICATION OF DEFECTS

Tips:
1. Number the defects; easier to list it down
2. Take pictures of the flat to track defects rectification
3. Take note of new defects created in the midst of the rectifiction

Last Saturday we had a joint inspection with the HDB officer, and the workers came to rectify the defects. We were told that the workers will remove the masking tape labels so I took pictures of the whole flat with the masking tape labels.

IMG_6222.JPG

Please be very careful about the new defects! We had them change 2 of our socket casing and the walls were affected (they said they will rectify it) and more cracks surfaced after they removed the basin to fix a cracked wall tile.

IMG_6256.JPG

They are still in the midst of rectifying the defects.

 

FIRST MEET UP WITH CONTRACTOR ON-SITE

Last Sunday we meet J and E at our place for the first time. Like I mentioned, they really do take quite a while to respond. We waited for 2 weeks or so because they arranged a time to meet with us. But the meeting was good - they seem to know everything! Same vibes per our first meeting (haha) - experienced and we felt that we are in safe hands. J went around taking measurements while E was looking around and telling us what we should take note and also answering our questions.

We signed the contract on the spot that day! They gave us a Nippon paint book and laminates portfolio for us to explore and we are really excited about it! We are heading to Japan so we can only kickstart things 2 weeks later.

Works that we would be doing:

Living room
Change DB box doors & add shelvings
Full height shoe rack
Tic-tac door to conceal bomb shelter
Entrance kerb to be laid with tiles

Kitchen
L-shaped bottom cabinet (w/ quartz top)
Cement sink support
Bar height dining table
Hack half wall
Hanging shelves (attempt to cover sewage pipe)
Box up gas pipes

MBR
L-shaped wardrobe
Dresser
Platform (for bed) - To be done by flooring guys
Flush recess wall

MBR Toilet
Vanity cabinet
Top Mirror
Shower screen
Overlay floor and wall tiles
PD door

Misc
Aircon box up (KIV)

We initially didn't want to box up our air con trunking to save money but E suggested to run the air con trunking around our living room to avoid having a false beam in our already tiny living room. As such, we might need to do box up.

***
Till we come return from Japan~ We would be choosing our flooring when we're back!

Edited by dietgalvon
 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dietgalvon said:

RECTIFICATION OF DEFECTS

Tips:
1. Number the defects; easier to list it down
2. Take pictures of the flat to track defects rectification
3. Take note of new defects created in the midst of the rectifiction

Last Saturday we had a joint inspection with the HDB officer, and the workers came to rectify the defects. We were told that the workers will remove the masking tape labels so I took pictures of the whole flat with the masking tape labels.

IMG_6222.JPG

Please be very careful about the new defects! We had them change 2 of our socket casing and the walls were affected (they said they will rectify it) and more cracks surfaced after they removed the basin to fix a cracked wall tile.

IMG_6256.JPG

They are still in the midst of rectifying the defects.

 

FIRST MEET UP WITH CONTRACTOR ON-SITE

Last Sunday we meet J and E at our place for the first time. Like I mentioned, they really do take quite a while to respond. We waited for 2 weeks or so because they arranged a time to meet with us. But the meeting was good - they seem to know everything! Same vibes per our first meeting (haha) - experienced and we felt that we are in safe hands. J went around taking measurements while E was looking around and telling us what we should take note and also answering our questions.

We signed the contract on the spot that day! They gave us a Nippon paint book and laminates portfolio for us to explore and we are really excited about it! We are heading to Japan so we can only kickstart things 2 weeks later.

Works that we would be doing:

Living room
Change DB box doors & add shelvings
Full height shoe rack
Tic-tac door to conceal bomb shelter
Entrance kerb to be laid with tiles

Kitchen
L-shaped bottom cabinet (w/ quartz top)
Cement sink support
Bar height dining table
Hack half wall
Hanging shelves (attempt to cover sewage pipe)
Box up gas pipes

MBR
L-shaped wardrobe
Dresser
Platform (for bed) - To be done by flooring guys
Flush recess wall

MBR Toilet
Vanity cabinet
Top Mirror
Shower screen
Overlay floor and wall tiles
PD door

Misc
Aircon box up (KIV)

We initially didn't want to box up our air con trunking to save money but E suggested to run the air con trunking around our living room to avoid having a false beam in our already tiny living room. As such, we might need to do box up.

***
Till we come return from Japan~ We would be choosing our flooring when we're back!

Have a good time in Japan! Btw, are you doing anything for common toilet and the other 2 bedrooms?

Been considering whether to do cement sink support but have been told by a few IDs that it's not needed... hmm.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dietgalvon said:

RECTIFICATION OF DEFECTS

Tips:
1. Number the defects; easier to list it down
2. Take pictures of the flat to track defects rectification
3. Take note of new defects created in the midst of the rectifiction

Last Saturday we had a joint inspection with the HDB officer, and the workers came to rectify the defects. We were told that the workers will remove the masking tape labels so I took pictures of the whole flat with the masking tape labels.

IMG_6222.JPG

Please be very careful about the new defects! We had them change 2 of our socket casing and the walls were affected (they said they will rectify it) and more cracks surfaced after they removed the basin to fix a cracked wall tile.

IMG_6256.JPG

They are still in the midst of rectifying the defects.

 

FIRST MEET UP WITH CONTRACTOR ON-SITE

Last Sunday we meet J and E at our place for the first time. Like I mentioned, they really do take quite a while to respond. We waited for 2 weeks or so because they arranged a time to meet with us. But the meeting was good - they seem to know everything! Same vibes per our first meeting (haha) - experienced and we felt that we are in safe hands. J went around taking measurements while E was looking around and telling us what we should take note and also answering our questions.

We signed the contract on the spot that day! They gave us a Nippon paint book and laminates portfolio for us to explore and we are really excited about it! We are heading to Japan so we can only kickstart things 2 weeks later.

Works that we would be doing:

Living room
Change DB box doors & add shelvings
Full height shoe rack
Tic-tac door to conceal bomb shelter
Entrance kerb to be laid with tiles

Kitchen
L-shaped bottom cabinet (w/ quartz top)
Cement sink support
Bar height dining table
Hack half wall
Hanging shelves (attempt to cover sewage pipe)
Box up gas pipes

MBR
L-shaped wardrobe
Dresser
Platform (for bed) - To be done by flooring guys
Flush recess wall

MBR Toilet
Vanity cabinet
Top Mirror
Shower screen
Overlay floor and wall tiles
PD door

Misc
Aircon box up (KIV)

We initially didn't want to box up our air con trunking to save money but E suggested to run the air con trunking around our living room to avoid having a false beam in our already tiny living room. As such, we might need to do box up.

***
Till we come return from Japan~ We would be choosing our flooring when we're back!

Hi dietgalvon, may I know what is the DB box shelvings for? Can you share the quote for DB box and air-con box up? Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dietgalvon said:

RECTIFICATION OF DEFECTS

Tips:
1. Number the defects; easier to list it down
2. Take pictures of the flat to track defects rectification
3. Take note of new defects created in the midst of the rectifiction

Last Saturday we had a joint inspection with the HDB officer, and the workers came to rectify the defects. We were told that the workers will remove the masking tape labels so I took pictures of the whole flat with the masking tape labels.

IMG_6222.JPG

Please be very careful about the new defects! We had them change 2 of our socket casing and the walls were affected (they said they will rectify it) and more cracks surfaced after they removed the basin to fix a cracked wall tile.

IMG_6256.JPG

They are still in the midst of rectifying the defects.

 

FIRST MEET UP WITH CONTRACTOR ON-SITE

Last Sunday we meet J and E at our place for the first time. Like I mentioned, they really do take quite a while to respond. We waited for 2 weeks or so because they arranged a time to meet with us. But the meeting was good - they seem to know everything! Same vibes per our first meeting (haha) - experienced and we felt that we are in safe hands. J went around taking measurements while E was looking around and telling us what we should take note and also answering our questions.

We signed the contract on the spot that day! They gave us a Nippon paint book and laminates portfolio for us to explore and we are really excited about it! We are heading to Japan so we can only kickstart things 2 weeks later.

Works that we would be doing:

Living room
Change DB box doors & add shelvings
Full height shoe rack
Tic-tac door to conceal bomb shelter
Entrance kerb to be laid with tiles

Kitchen
L-shaped bottom cabinet (w/ quartz top)
Cement sink support
Bar height dining table
Hack half wall
Hanging shelves (attempt to cover sewage pipe)
Box up gas pipes

MBR
L-shaped wardrobe
Dresser
Platform (for bed) - To be done by flooring guys
Flush recess wall

MBR Toilet
Vanity cabinet
Top Mirror
Shower screen
Overlay floor and wall tiles
PD door

Misc
Aircon box up (KIV)

We initially didn't want to box up our air con trunking to save money but E suggested to run the air con trunking around our living room to avoid having a false beam in our already tiny living room. As such, we might need to do box up.

***
Till we come return from Japan~ We would be choosing our flooring when we're back!

Hi hi

Any reasons why you're not gettingJ&E to do flooring? Mind to share your flooring and platform bed quote. Thank you. 

Enjoy Japan. It's addictive!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2017 at 1:08 AM, spooky said:

Have a good time in Japan! Btw, are you doing anything for common toilet and the other 2 bedrooms?

Been considering whether to do cement sink support but have been told by a few IDs that it's not needed... hmm.

Hehe, to save costs we are not doing any works for common toilet and the other 2 bedrooms. We will get vanity cabinet/mirror and study room items off the shelf.

By the way, more than 1 contractor suggested to have the cement sink support. I came back and asked my mum, she told me it's money that cannot be saved because if there's leakage at the sink area, all the carpentry would be wasted.

On 3/28/2017 at 0:26 PM, Yune Ki said:

Hi hi

Any reasons why you're not gettingJ&E to do flooring? Mind to share your flooring and platform bed quote. Thank you. 

Enjoy Japan. It's addictive!

 

Hmm, we had already signed with Evorich before we confirmed a contractor. Getting Evorich to do the platform as well because we're laying vinyl which we will be getting from them. I recall the flooring (LR + 3 BR) to be $4k plus and $700 plus for raising a 6" platform.

On 3/28/2017 at 0:32 PM, T85 said:

Can share J & E contact? Thanks alot! :lol:

PM sent!

Edited by dietgalvon
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2017 at 9:21 AM, CJES said:

Hi dietgalvon, may I know what is the DB box shelvings for? Can you share the quote for DB box and air-con box up? Thanks.

Hi CJES, shelvings are usually added to make use of the space in the DB box; can store shoes (sideways) or anything else! Wasn't quoted for the DB box yet. Air-con box up should cost ~$600.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My fiance has went to Japan (for work), leaving me 6 days without his company before I go over to join him. As such, I spent the weekend settling things for our home! I organised our excel sheet to keep tracking of spendings and checklist for the home! Ezbuy's Free Agent Fee for the whole of April is great - I'll likely sign up for prime to get stuff for our home and wedding. Hehehe.

So, my mum handed me a brochure from Audio House. Seeing the prices there make me... feel like I have to make a trip down. (Don't know for what since we have already purchased most from Gain City. :bangwall:) The fiance would usually just let things be but he went along with me to Audio House to check out the items. The listed price of the items are not as low as Gain City (for most items) but the sale they had was really attractive - they come in the form of vouchers. Adding in the value of usable vouchers, we would have saved a couple of hundreds if we had gotten the stuff from there. Turns out, Gain City's after sales service is really good (though I couldn't say the same for the person servicing me -.-). They told me they can't match the price but they allowed me a refund.

With that, the fiance took time out to accompany me to Audio House, and we "re-purchased" the items (updated in the previous post as well). We changed the models for some of the items we initially got as well.

PURCHASES - PART II

(1) SAMSUNG FRIDGE (362L)

SAMSUNG_FRIDGE_RT-35K553ASL_2.jpg

Place of purchase: Audio House
Cost: $839

Initial Hitachi fridge (395L) was selling at $819, while this Samsung fridge (365L) was $839. We decided to get this fridge because it looks sleeker and mainly because it has 3 ticks. For an appliance that has to be switched on 24/7 we decided that the extra $20 is worth spending.

(2) PHILIPS 50" FHD LED TV

50PFT5100_98-RTP-global-001.jpg

Place of purchase: Audio House
Cost: $799 (free wall mount installation & 3 years warranty)
Comes with TV box

This is our living room TV, to replace the Sharp 50" non-smart TV. Price at Audio House was $749 (no free wall mount installation), so we reckon that with the $50 price difference, it cost exactly the same as the Sharp's. What's better is that Philips TV comes with 3 year full warranty and this comes with a TV box! So we got a non-smart TV, but can use andriod apps all the same. ^^

(3) PHILIPS 50" FHD ANDRIOD LED TV

download.jpg

Place of purchase: Audio House
Cost: $849

Looks exactly the same as the one above (haha). This was a pretty good deal because I wanted to get this from Gain City (and save the hassle of changing all my items) but they told me that they could not match even the price (without voucher value yet). The difference between this and the living room TV is that the andriod box is 'built-in', so there is no need for an external TV box.

*Other than using $320 in vouchers for the items we got from Audio House, we kept additional $40 vouchers for the Ariston storage heater that we intend to get (the fiance say it's nicer because it looks like an aircon, lol).*

(4) SIMMONS BEAUTYREST PLATINUM - QUEEN SIZED

simmons-fairview-loprosplitfoundation_v1.jpg

Place of purchase: Expo (furniture fair)
Cost: $2,700
Comes with bed protector and 2 pillows

We went to the furniture fair and was surprised at how empty it was. We only tried 2 brands - Sealy and Simmons. For the beds we tried at Sealy, price is about $2,500 (with 5% rebate with OCBC cards). We asked for firm beds, but the beds we tried are still not that firm. We went over to Simmons, and really liked this bed we tried - firm, but plush! It costs $3,012 (as we bought in advance), but we decided to walk away to consider in case it resulted in another impulse buy.

After ~45 mins of discussion and research, we found out that Sealy makes softer beds. Still the difference in pricing made us try both Sealy and Simmons beds again - and our final choice is Simmons. We negotiated a bit, and agreed to this price. I hope it's a good deal!

(5) PHILIPS POWERPRO BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANER

FC8767_61-IMS-en_SG (1).jpg

Place of purchase: Philips SG eShop
Cost: $199.50 (inclusive of $20 delivery)

I did not have intention to buy the smaller items first (also that's why I did not keep the remaining Audio House vouchers that we got), but the mum came to me today and told me she got a 50% discount code for Philips items in their estore. She told me that she's going to get a spare iron if I don't need the discount code. So I went into the estore, and decided to get either a vacuum cleaner or a airfryer (make use of discount code, else an iron would only save my mum about $60?).

We went to Gain City, and learnt that actually the 'newer' airfryer works the same as the older version in my current home. As such, I decided that I will just use the Mayer airfryer that my mum has (it's a free gift from somewhere lol) and intend to gift to me. I wanted to get the handheld vacuum cleaners but my mum warned me that they might not be "powerful" enough. Indeed, the salesperson told us that that is true, and 5 hours of charging power equates only 20 minutes of use. Gain City does not carry the usual bulkier Philips vacuum cleaners, so we went to Courts instead.

After listening to what the different versions of Philips bagless vacuum cleaners have to offer, my mum suggested that I get this, because it comes with a turbo cleaner (for beds). I wanted to get a cheaper version but after 50% the difference is only $40 and my mum said, just go for this model. This costs $379 at Courts!

(6) VENTO FINO 2 (OAK)

gallery_58479_328_77542.png

Place of purchase: HT Lightings (JB)
Cost: ~$304 (after GST)

Thanks to recommendations by fellow renotalkers, we went to HT lightings some time back during one of our trip and just decided to get this! This is for our MBR. :wub: I got the chrome version though the matte black one was newly released then, because of our theme. The staff showed us how the fan works and we are loving the swivel and the wind! We lugged this all the way back (poor fiance), as we didn't have a car and thought that considering that we need to get 3 fans, we need to make at least 2 trips anyway. We are considering to get a ceiling fan for the living room and a wall mount KDK fan for the kitchen. My mum might be able to drive us in for the next trip, I hope she really does!! If not, we will just lug the fans back in, but perhaps take a cab back to Singapore instead.

That's all for now! I really need to pack my luggage soon~

 
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, can you pm me the contacts and the quotes of the below? thank you in advance :) 

Contractor - J & E from C*** X****

Contractor - E from DX I*******

ID - MH of L**** P****** S*******

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2017 at 4:30 PM, dietgalvon said:

My fiance has went to Japan (for work), leaving me 6 days without his company before I go over to join him. As such, I spent the weekend settling things for our home! I organised our excel sheet to keep tracking of spendings and checklist for the home! Ezbuy's Free Agent Fee for the whole of April is great - I'll likely sign up for prime to get stuff for our home and wedding. Hehehe.

So, my mum handed me a brochure from Audio House. Seeing the prices there make me... feel like I have to make a trip down. (Don't know for what since we have already purchased most from Gain City. :bangwall:) The fiance would usually just let things be but he went along with me to Audio House to check out the items. The listed price of the items are not as low as Gain City (for most items) but the sale they had was really attractive - they come in the form of vouchers. Adding in the value of usable vouchers, we would have saved a couple of hundreds if we had gotten the stuff from there. Turns out, Gain City's after sales service is really good (though I couldn't say the same for the person servicing me -.-). They told me they can't match the price but they allowed me a refund.

With that, the fiance took time out to accompany me to Audio House, and we "re-purchased" the items (updated in the previous post as well). We changed the models for some of the items we initially got as well.

PURCHASES - PART II

(1) SAMSUNG FRIDGE (362L)

SAMSUNG_FRIDGE_RT-35K553ASL_2.jpg

Place of purchase: Audio House
Cost: $839

Initial Hitachi fridge (395L) was selling at $819, while this Samsung fridge (365L) was $839. We decided to get this fridge because it looks sleeker and mainly because it has 3 ticks. For an appliance that has to be switched on 24/7 we decided that the extra $20 is worth spending.

(2) PHILIPS 50" FHD LED TV

50PFT5100_98-RTP-global-001.jpg

Place of purchase: Audio House
Cost: $799 (free wall mount installation & 3 years warranty)
Comes with TV box

This is our living room TV, to replace the Sharp 50" non-smart TV. Price at Audio House was $749 (no free wall mount installation), so we reckon that with the $50 price difference, it cost exactly the same as the Sharp's. What's better is that Philips TV comes with 3 year full warranty and this comes with a TV box! So we got a non-smart TV, but can use andriod apps all the same. ^^

(3) PHILIPS 50" FHD ANDRIOD LED TV

download.jpg

Place of purchase: Audio House
Cost: $849

Looks exactly the same as the one above (haha). This was a pretty good deal because I wanted to get this from Gain City (and save the hassle of changing all my items) but they told me that they could not match even the price (without voucher value yet). The difference between this and the living room TV is that the andriod box is 'built-in', so there is no need for an external TV box.

*Other than using $320 in vouchers for the items we got from Audio House, we kept additional $40 vouchers for the Ariston storage heater that we intend to get (the fiance say it's nicer because it looks like an aircon, lol).*

(4) SIMMONS BEAUTYREST PLATINUM - QUEEN SIZED

simmons-fairview-loprosplitfoundation_v1.jpg

Place of purchase: Expo (furniture fair)
Cost: $2,700
Comes with bed protector and 2 pillows

We went to the furniture fair and was surprised at how empty it was. We only tried 2 brands - Sealy and Simmons. For the beds we tried at Sealy, price is about $2,500 (with 5% rebate with OCBC cards). We asked for firm beds, but the beds we tried are still not that firm. We went over to Simmons, and really liked this bed we tried - firm, but plush! It costs $3,012 (as we bought in advance), but we decided to walk away to consider in case it resulted in another impulse buy.

After ~45 mins of discussion and research, we found out that Sealy makes softer beds. Still the difference in pricing made us try both Sealy and Simmons beds again - and our final choice is Simmons. We negotiated a bit, and agreed to this price. I hope it's a good deal!

(5) PHILIPS POWERPRO BAGLESS VACUUM CLEANER

FC8767_61-IMS-en_SG (1).jpg

Place of purchase: Philips SG eShop
Cost: $199.50 (inclusive of $20 delivery)

I did not have intention to buy the smaller items first (also that's why I did not keep the remaining Audio House vouchers that we got), but the mum came to me today and told me she got a 50% discount code for Philips items in their estore. She told me that she's going to get a spare iron if I don't need the discount code. So I went into the estore, and decided to get either a vacuum cleaner or a airfryer (make use of discount code, else an iron would only save my mum about $60?).

We went to Gain City, and learnt that actually the 'newer' airfryer works the same as the older version in my current home. As such, I decided that I will just use the Mayer airfryer that my mum has (it's a free gift from somewhere lol) and intend to gift to me. I wanted to get the handheld vacuum cleaners but my mum warned me that they might not be "powerful" enough. Indeed, the salesperson told us that that is true, and 5 hours of charging power equates only 20 minutes of use. Gain City does not carry the usual bulkier Philips vacuum cleaners, so we went to Courts instead.

After listening to what the different versions of Philips bagless vacuum cleaners have to offer, my mum suggested that I get this, because it comes with a turbo cleaner (for beds). I wanted to get a cheaper version but after 50% the difference is only $40 and my mum said, just go for this model. This costs $379 at Courts!

(6) VENTO FINO 2 (OAK)

gallery_58479_328_77542.png

Place of purchase: HT Lightings (JB)
Cost: ~$304 (after GST)

Thanks to recommendations by fellow renotalkers, we went to HT lightings some time back during one of our trip and just decided to get this! This is for our MBR. :wub: I got the chrome version though the matte black one was newly released then, because of our theme. The staff showed us how the fan works and we are loving the swivel and the wind! We lugged this all the way back (poor fiance), as we didn't have a car and thought that considering that we need to get 3 fans, we need to make at least 2 trips anyway. We are considering to get a ceiling fan for the living room and a wall mount KDK fan for the kitchen. My mum might be able to drive us in for the next trip, I hope she really does!! If not, we will just lug the fans back in, but perhaps take a cab back to Singapore instead.

That's all for now! I really need to pack my luggage soon~

I'm looking to get that fan from Tampoi too! And aw, you changed from the Hitachi 395L fridge to this Samsung one. I got the Hitachi one... although it's mostly because it comes in white :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2017 at 4:30 PM, dietgalvon said:

My fiance has went to Japan (for work), leaving me 6 days without his company before I go over to join him. As such, I spent the weekend settling things for our home! I organised our excel sheet to keep tracking of spendings and checklist for the home! Ezbuy's Free Agent Fee for the whole of April is great - I'll likely sign up for prime to get stuff for our home and wedding. Hehehe.

 

I am doing an industrial x muji minimalist theme for my renovation project! Cant wait to see how your's turn out. :lol:

For the ezbuy free agent, does it include shipping for furniture? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2017 at 11:58 AM, LE991A said:

Hello, can you pm me the contacts and the quotes of the below? thank you in advance :) 

Contractor - J & E from C*** X****

Contractor - E from DX I*******

ID - MH of L**** P****** S*******

PM sent!

On 4/7/2017 at 8:32 PM, raynertanhm said:

Very beautiful home! Good luck.

Thank you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2017 at 1:37 AM, spooky said:

I'm looking to get that fan from Tampoi too! And aw, you changed from the Hitachi 395L fridge to this Samsung one. I got the Hitachi one... although it's mostly because it comes in white :lol:

High 5! What other fans are you getting? 

I read your t-blog! Your fridge (glass version) costs more. The silver (non-glass) one I picked initially is cheaper so it doesn't look as sleek as this Samsung one haha.

1 hour ago, diva79 said:

I am doing an industrial x muji minimalist theme for my renovation project! Cant wait to see how your's turn out. :lol:

For the ezbuy free agent, does it include shipping for furniture? 

Cool! We engaged a contractor so we have to mix and match the combinations ourselves; hope it turns out fine as well. :lol:

I would be signing up for ezbuy prime membership, so international shipping for everything (includes furniture) which is prime is only $2.99 per order!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Aura Sink download renotalk renovation guide


×