Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i asked them for a quote about 2 weeks ago due to the reviews i read here about them.

they took the longest amongst the IDs to get back to me...subsequently when i wanted to meet up with them to see the quotes and designs, the 3 dates i gave them, they could not make it (and it was like weekend dates with no time specified)

so we asked them to email it to us....

they emailed the quotes and designs...and i was a tad disappointed.

it seems like whoever did our design did not listen to what we said we wanted and did what they wanted or how they conceptualise a house to be.

so in the end, short listed others.

Oh man... so sorry to hear that... but think they had a lot of projects on hand now... too good biz :drunk: ... who did you approached?

What i did was to go down to their office and look for Steven directly. Lucky he was around that first meeting i went. Weekends usually very packed for them bah... cos they got a lot of things to settle i believe,... today, Steven met us at our new place to discuss about the colors and other stuff. then last weekend he accompanied us to buy lightings ( well... very few IDs will do that.. mebbe they will just ask you to go get the stuff yourself.. so i was quite satisfied with his service .. ) ... Then after discussing at our new hse this morning, he gt to rush to accompany another couple to select tiles liaos.. think their weekends are burnt liddat lor.. he say he dun even have time for his own family sometimes..

Have you decided your ID already? mebbe you can contact Steven.. so far, i think he is the most responsible ID i have approached.. I have done my research on IDs, approached countless IDs since last November till now, but he is the one who can really let me have the kinda trust and assurance that my hse will be in good hands. :good:

Not sure if you have already confirmed ur ID.. but if not, u might want to contact Steven... I can PM you his contact no.. .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I'm a newbie and current hunting for IDs.

Can someone PM me Kenneth, Steven or Johnny's contacts? :help:

Thanks in advance!

Hi ! I have pm you Steven's HP.. =) :P

Oh man... so sorry to hear that... but think they had a lot of projects on hand now... too good biz :drunk: ... who did you approached?

What i did was to go down to their office and look for Steven directly. Lucky he was around that first meeting i went. Weekends usually very packed for them bah... cos they got a lot of things to settle i believe,... today, Steven met us at our new place to discuss about the colors and other stuff. then last weekend he accompanied us to buy lightings ( well... very few IDs will do that.. mebbe they will just ask you to go get the stuff yourself.. so i was quite satisfied with his service .. ) ... Then after discussing at our new hse this morning, he gt to rush to accompany another couple to select tiles liaos.. think their weekends are burnt liddat lor.. he say he dun even have time for his own family sometimes..

Have you decided your ID already? mebbe you can contact Steven.. so far, i think he is the most responsible ID i have approached.. I have done my research on IDs, approached countless IDs since last November till now, but he is the one who can really let me have the kinda trust and assurance that my hse will be in good hands. :good:

Not sure if you have already confirmed ur ID.. but if not, u might want to contact Steven... I can PM you his contact no.. .

i guess so...they must be really busy now since the 7mth is over.

i took the name card of the chap who attended to me... i think he had 2 very lovely twin girls.... will go check the name on the card. if it's not steven, will ask you for his contact.

thanks a lot. =)

hi all,

wanna check wif u guys, the experts: when u engaged a particular id (or any id), they would proposed their designs in drawings etc, so do we get to keep those drawings? if can keep, it's FOC rite?

my cousin previous engaged 1 id, but they din allow him to keep the drawings... so my turn, i would like it to be a more pleasant experience... =)

hi all,

wanna check wif u guys, the experts: when u engaged a particular id (or any id), they would proposed their designs in drawings etc, so do we get to keep those drawings? if can keep, it's FOC rite?

my cousin previous engaged 1 id, but they din allow him to keep the drawings... so my turn, i would like it to be a more pleasant experience... =)

First of all... you have to confirm that ID to do the reno for u first... then they will do the 3d for you... for mine, Steven will email to me the soft copies .. tats y u saw my 3d pics for my toilets above.. hehhehe..

hi,

can anyone PM me the contacts of Steven, Johnny, Kenneth from Ideal House, preferably their e-mail address?

hi,

can anyone PM me the contacts of Steven, Johnny, Kenneth from Ideal House, preferably their e-mail address?

hi !you also stay jw? hee.. tot your reno already done?

hi !you also stay jw? hee.. tot your reno already done?

ya, i have been staying JW quite some time liao.... Reno. also done quite some time, guessed 2 years back.... :)

during the reno., my foyer area was not been done up properly. my design is tiles & black small little stones around it (pepple stone or stone wash, can't remember liao).... since then, the stones start to drop out bit by bit.... i thought of waiting it to become "bo tak" then redo it. :(

but now, my liitle prince has arrived, so i thinking of better do it now. i scare he will pick the little stone and swallow it.... at the same time, i also need to do some other reno. like window grills, kitchen door (initial design is opened concept; oily) plus my foyer area loh.... :good:

cheers. :yamseng:

ya, i have been staying JW quite some time liao.... Reno. also done quite some time, guessed 2 years back.... :)

during the reno., my foyer area was not been done up properly. my design is tiles & black small little stones around it (pepple stone or stone wash, can't remember liao).... since then, the stones start to drop out bit by bit.... i thought of waiting it to become "bo tak" then redo it. :(

but now, my liitle prince has arrived, so i thinking of better do it now. i scare he will pick the little stone and swallow it.... at the same time, i also need to do some other reno. like window grills, kitchen door (initial design is opened concept; oily) plus my foyer area loh.... :good:

cheers. :yamseng:

OIC.... i have pm you Steven's no... hahhaa... mebbe he can start doing for u right away since his workers are also in JW doing my hse.. lolz..

OIC.... i have pm you Steven's no... hahhaa... mebbe he can start doing for u right away since his workers are also in JW doing my hse.. lolz..

thanks for his contact information... cheers. :yamseng:

Hihi, is Mr K= Kenneth, sorry alittle confused here. Can anyone PM me Mr K and Steven's contact number, pls? I'm exploring for a good ID to do up my newly bought resale flat at sunset way. Thanks! :)

Hi folks,

is ideal house good at designing modern contemporary entirely white or white and black theme? Also which id from the firm is good at this theme?