Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all ,

update on my flat.... things happened...

my 3M hook come off the wall ... with the paint coming out together..

suspect the paint or the paint job not done properly..

K , to come and see , stay tuned..

I SMS Kenneth yesterday but he did not respond till now. Not sure if I should SMS Steven as well. Is it ok to SMS both IDs from the same company since the first one did not respond to me?

K Hp lost recently.. maybe u catch him at the time he lost his HP..

Call him again... but my friend who call him .. k told him to come back in June.... (he called in may)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all ,

update on my flat.... things happened...

my 3M hook come off the wall ... with the paint coming out together..

suspect the paint or the paint job not done properly..

K , to come and see , stay tuned..

K Hp lost recently.. maybe u catch him at the time he lost his HP..

Call him again... but my friend who call him .. k told him to come back in June.... (he called in may)

Hi Silver,

Is it better to ask Sir kenneth to drill a hole for my protrait or use a 3M?Is 3M stable?

please send me contact number and email address of Mr K and Jonny.

Which is better huh?

Johnny is being trained by Mr K.. But i see Johnny works too.. His work not bad.. Quite abit of chasing up to his trainer liao..

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Our ID is kenneth. Our renovation is almost complete soon. My wife and I strongly feel that the best part in the whole renovation process is Mr Kenneth's himself. He has been very understanding, accommodating and always advise and guide us through the past 2 months.

We rate his service as Excellent :good: . Everytime after meeting him, we will feel that our reno is in very safe hands :thumbs up: . I realy feel happy for him that he is going to be a "lao bei" soon. Does anybody have any idea whether the unborn is a boy or girl?

dancingqueen:

:sport-smiley-018:

:D

Confirm is baby gal.. Somemore Kenneth have the name ready for her.. Kekekek..

Johnny is being trained by Mr K.. But i see Johnny works too.. His work not bad.. Quite abit of chasing up to his trainer liao..

Confirm is baby gal.. Somemore Kenneth have the name ready for her.. Kekekek..

I am interested to know the name. Can pm me? Thanks

Hi Silver,

Is it better to ask Sir kenneth to drill a hole for my protrait or use a 3M?Is 3M stable?

The question now is not whether drill a hole or what ... the question is that the paint SHOULD NOT come out with the 3M hook... i use 3M hook for my previous house for years... no such thing happen.

The question now is not whether drill a hole or what ... the question is that the paint SHOULD NOT come out with the 3M hook... i use 3M hook for my previous house for years... no such thing happen.

ROGER !

status update

K arrange ppl to come down and fix..

His explanation is that it is the previous owner coat who drop off.. which is beyond his control...

Hi all,

Have also signed up wif Ideal hse.. ID is Johnny. already started renovation last week. very excited abt my dream hse... :dancingqueen:

Hi. Can I check if anyone used the service of Adriel Ang from Ideal House? How is his design skills and service? Any comments welcomed.

Hi, has anyone tried changing ID after first initial meet-up with the ID but didn't feel comfortable working with him and changed to another ID (within Ideal house)?

Is this allowed?