Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I thought Mr K is coming to take my house photos on his own. But it turned out that 2 professional photographers came knocking on my door. What the...? Anyway, they told me Mr K has sent them here to take my house pics.

It was overall a nice experience. I also learn something from the pro. But it was kinda tiring as I have to move my stuff in and out to suit the angles. I was drained out at the end of the session. Looks like Mr K owe me something for doing this for him. :notti:

Just kidding only, I have no problem at all giving him a hand. I think Mr K deserve it for the good service and care he provided to us.

I hope that our humble house can help him score better in his business and he is always welcome. We are glad to have you as an ID turned family friend.

Hmmm... am wondering what are the pics used for? Personal portfolio? Noooope I don't think so. He can save it by taking the pics himself. Anyone with good guesses????

Anyway, enjoyed the session today and it's a pleasure to us that our house is selected for shooting by pro.

I'll try to get the copies from Mr K once done.

Halo, can anyone PM me Mr K's and Johnny contact no.? Thanks :)

HI Mocchi,

already PM u Mr K's contact!

cheers

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Our ID is kenneth. Our renovation is almost complete soon. My wife and I strongly feel that the best part in the whole renovation process is Mr Kenneth's himself. He has been very understanding, accommodating and always advise and guide us through the past 2 months.

We rate his service as Excellent :good: . Everytime after meeting him, we will feel that our reno is in very safe hands :thumbs up: . I realy feel happy for him that he is going to be a "lao bei" soon. Does anybody have any idea whether the unborn is a boy or girl?

dancingqueen:

:sport-smiley-018:

:D

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Our ID is kenneth. Our renovation is almost complete soon. My wife and I strongly feel that the best part in the whole renovation process is Mr Kenneth's himself. He has been very understanding, accommodating and always advise and guide us through the past 2 months.

We rate his service as Excellent :good: . Everytime after meeting him, we will feel that our reno is in very safe hands :thumbs up: . I realy feel happy for him that he is going to be a "lao bei" soon. Does anybody have any idea whether the unborn is a boy or girl?

dancingqueen:

:sport-smiley-018:

:D

HUAT AH, HUAT AH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cheerful