Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi!

Seems like the website (www.idealhouse.com.sg) is down.

Could someone help to pm me the email contact of Mr K, Johnny, Kenneth or Max?

I wish to get some quotes :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Our ID is kenneth. Our renovation is almost complete soon. My wife and I strongly feel that the best part in the whole renovation process is Mr Kenneth's himself. He has been very understanding, accommodating and always advise and guide us through the past 2 months.

We rate his service as Excellent :good: . Everytime after meeting him, we will feel that our reno is in very safe hands :thumbs up: . I realy feel happy for him that he is going to be a "lao bei" soon. Does anybody have any idea whether the unborn is a boy or girl?

dancingqueen:

:sport-smiley-018:

:D

I tink its a girl.. :D

Hi!

Seems like the website (www.idealhouse.com.sg) is down.

Could someone help to pm me the email contact of Mr K, Johnny, Kenneth or Max?

I wish to get some quotes :yamseng:

Me too... Can someone pm me the e-mail/tel contacts of Kenneth, Johnny or Max?

Hihi,

Had pm-ed Max's no. to you... I dun have the others' coz mine's done by Steven. :lol:

:yamseng:

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

Our ID is kenneth. Our renovation is almost complete soon. My wife and I strongly feel that the best part in the whole renovation process is Mr Kenneth's himself. He has been very understanding, accommodating and always advise and guide us through the past 2 months.

We rate his service as Excellent :good: . Everytime after meeting him, we will feel that our reno is in very safe hands :thumbs up: . I realy feel happy for him that he is going to be a "lao bei" soon. Does anybody have any idea whether the unborn is a boy or girl?

dancingqueen:

:sport-smiley-018:

:D

Hey,

Great to hear that your reno is almost done. Any pictures to share. Hubby and me are just starting on our home. Just collected our keys 2 days ago. Kenneth is on the top of the list of IDs that we are considering because we felt most comfortable with him amongst the others. But there were feedbacks from other forummers that the workmanship from idealhouse is not good. We are also concern about his designs. Any advice to give?

I did not take any photos . All I can say is Mr K service is First World. The worksmanship is above average,not bad.

Hi all,

May I have Mr K contact as well? Thanks much.

[b]In my dealings with kenneth these few months during renovation, everything went on smoothly.I rate his service as Excellent, First World standard, not like some IDs whose attitute sucks. Kenneth was very accomodating and always make us very at ease when dealing with him. What more can I say of this man except that I would like to recommend him to prospective home owners.I will definitely consider to use him again in my future renovations.

This man is really fun and worth to work with. He is my dream ID - Who will always guide and advise me whenever I run i into difficulties. He always assure me say:Brother, no problem & That's my job.

Finally I give him 2 thumps up :good::good: :yamseng:

:yamseng:

:paint:

:drunk:

:thumbs up:

:rolleyes:

:dribble:

2 thumbs and 2 toes up from me.

Good work Mr.K

If anyone will comment you in this way like what cheerful did, this shows how good you really are.

Keep up the good work.

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

2 thumbs and 2 toes up from me.

Good work Mr.K

If anyone will comment you in this way like what cheerful did, this shows how good you really are.

Keep up the good work.

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

I have gone through the whole renovation process with Sir Kenneth and my wife and I r very happy with his attitute.IEarlier I have received quotations from a few other IDs,however they were concerned about earning more $ from the renovation process.1 ID even have the cheeck to tell me that why not custom-made a TV console for our living rm even though we do not like the idea !!!I was totally turned off by his attitute. With kenneth, it is different, when we think of varnishing the parquet floor,he will tell us that tis is not necessary and a waste of money,when we think of custom-made a dining table,he thinks it is not ideal as it is a waste of money as we wotld him that we operate on a tight budget.

Our overall experience with him is excellent.Both my wife and I r very appreciative of his efforts. Thank you Sir kenneth for guiding and advising us whenever we have doubts.

Sir kenneth, Huat ! Huat!

From a very satisfied customer

:sport-smiley-004:

:horse:

I SMS Kenneth yesterday but he did not respond till now. Not sure if I should SMS Steven as well. Is it ok to SMS both IDs from the same company since the first one did not respond to me?