Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For those who are considering IDEAL HOUSE, here's my opinion...

Responsible and caring ID. Mr K still occasionally SMS me to check things out eventhough the handover was more than 6 months ago. His nice and friendly gesture really leave us a very good impression.

Below are some pics of my house handled by Mr K.

2505276819_d8b5beb743_o.jpg

2506107690_529dafc112_o.jpg

2506107646_054a4514dc_o.jpg

I am not here to sell their service but just feel that they deserve a good mentioning for their after sales service and caring attitude.

*You are welcome to read my blog as to find out why I landed up choosing IDEAL HOUSE to reno my house.

Keep up the good work.

Cheer to all. :yamseng:

Electrical Work : Calculative guy. I replaced the switch for heater in the masterbedroom. He do the wiring for heater..I don't have screw for switch and he won't bother to screw in the socket for me. Light installation is half hearted. All my lights installed by him need to readjust myself.

I agreed on this. my electrical work done is so so. positioning for PLC light for L-BOX is also out

Will try to take a picture and upload here.

took my things for use but never put back properly and anyhow throw 8|

Edited by Dazzle08

Hi All,

Like most of the people here, my wife and I are looking for a reliable and good ID company. We'd like to get in touch with Mr. K or Steven.

So, we'd appreciate if anyone who has their contact numbers to PM or email us; brianchan_hw@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks!

MR.K from Idealhouse and Mr. Kennth from A&D INTERIOR, confuse leh? If i'm not wrong, they're different pp right? Can anybody PM /email me their contact? Thx a lot! lvbblv@gmail.com

Hey folks,

those we used Ideal house's electrican, is it really not that good? Is it better to source myself outside? Is ideal house electrician quote cheaper than others to start?

I want to buy my own switches and just hire electrician to install. need contact. anyone has any recommendation?

Can someone PM me Steven's number please? Greatly appreciated.... thanks!

Hi Ccw

You've gt mail !

Dear all,

This is my 1st post in RT though I've been reading silently.

I need to engage an ID to do reno to my existing 5 rm flat this nov/dec, it's a bit rush, but I only have that period to take care of things. Been living there for 10 yrs and many things (esp kitchen) does not meet my needs now. The prev ID workmanship is lousy, one of my room's cornices fell down last mth, luckily never hit anyone, esp the kids. :(

After reading thru the 12 pages, I'm quite determined to include Ideal as one of my potential shortlisted ID.

Can some kind soul PM me the contact of Kenneth or any other recommended ID fr Ideal?

TIA!