Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone else got served by Max? Is he able to deliver? Don't wanna be too judgemental on my first visit.

Max is good. He used to follow my ID Steven around previously but I think now he is on his own as I see Steven has a new follower

Check out some of those done by Max in the blogs. I think Darrenelle or Hobbes was by Max

to those of you whom have signed up with Ideal House, i've a question. when you received the quotation/contract, is it printed on Ideal House ID or Ideal House.Com Pte Ltd letterhead/invoice?

Hi all, am a newbie here (in fact, this is my virgin post haha)...Just got my OTP exercised on 23 Nov for a resale flat in Compassvale St. First appt is 20 Jan 2008, I guess completion would be around 2 months later. So far, I have sourced Ideal House and had received their quotation. Has anyone heard on Andy? I guess he's pretty new and would like to know if anyone here ever engage him? I may want to look for more Id firms before shortlisting. Furthermore, the completion of the resale transaction is estimated to be around March 09, I think I should have ample time...Thks in advance!

Anyone else got served by Max? Is he able to deliver? Don't wanna be too judgemental on my first visit.

Max is easy going and not difficult to work with. My place is finally completed and i feel that throughout the entire reno phase, I can say that he has done his responsibilities well enough. Definitely never showed me any attitude or black face and always willing to rectify any problems. Design wise good enough but can improve.

He may seem blur to some ppl on the first meeting though...

Also can get freebies and discount more easily :P I was asking for discount even during the last payment.

Edited by hobbes187

to those of you whom have signed up with Ideal House, i've a question. when you received the quotation/contract, is it printed on Ideal House ID or Ideal House.Com Pte Ltd letterhead/invoice?

Mine was Ideal House.Com Pte Ltd letterhead

Hi, is IMAGE = *****? I have been liaising with them but seems that the forum does not have much info on them... Appreciate if u can share with me on their services.

Also, is Mr K = Kenneth? Can someone message me his email address so that I can send him my layout plans? Thanks.

Mine was Ideal House.Com Pte Ltd letterhead

fyi, i've do a HDB search and found out that Ideal House ID is registered with HDB but NOT Ideal House.Com Pte Ltd.

you might wanna take note on this.

fyi, i've do a HDB search and found out that Ideal House ID is registered with HDB but NOT Ideal House.Com Pte Ltd.

you might wanna take note on this.

Thanks so much for letting me know, I'll surely :dunno: take note about this. Anyway, it seems that there are a lot of good comments about them in this forum. I'll give them the benefit of doubt that it is because of the tax issue? :dunno:

idealhouse.com or not. they are the same company if their address is in the serangoon address. They created another company so that customers no need to pay GST!

no pt to apply hdb license for each spin off