Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hee, wonder whether there are 2 Johnny in IH cos i know one forumer using Johnny Siang.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

Can anyone pm me Kenneth, Steven and Max's hp and email?

I can give u ideal house sean's hp num. He is pretty good n dilligent.

1 thing I dun like about engaging Mr K n other so-called more popular IDs is that they will hv too many projects on hand n may not have time to supervise ur reno.

:D Hi, able to PM Kenneth and/or Steven contact number? Thanks a mil!

It’s Ideal House :).

I signed up with Kenneth after seeing so many good comments abt him & also like him when meet personally, he’s not like “Sales” type, who try to sweet talk to you. Very straight forward. I didn’t really bargain anything with him, just find his quote is quite reasonable. Regarding the shoes cabinet, his quote is ard $200/ftL, fyi.

Still initial state. Though we are quite rush to renovate on the chosen fengshui date, he tried to give us 3D drawings less than 2 weeks. Like someone says, if something is not necessary, he will say “no”, haha…

The only thing left is drawing which I don’t really like, but this one can change. He’s quite bz, can’t meet him so often, but still lucky for us as it seems now is not peak period.

Hope everything will going well :)

Careful, the real mc coy is from Ideal house ID, location at upper serangoon road.

I completed my HO over the weekend, and heard that there’r some poor chaps tio misled by other ID (from totally different company) saying Ken is not free, he’s his colleague and will take over the quotation.

Careful with those buggers giving out their contact sayin they are so-n-so colleague…

I can give u ideal house sean's hp num. He is pretty good n dilligent.

1 thing I dun like about engaging Mr K n other so-called more popular IDs is that they will hv too many projects on hand n may not have time to supervise ur reno.

Not really true :rolleyes: .... He can't supervise every jobs but so long he knows what's going on & can control, that's enough for me :). I heard from K that he is handling 14 projects now (yah, that's alot) but so far, my reno goes really well (touch wood) thanks to him...though the most headache part which is capentry has yet to come...

I think I gotta give K some compliments :D

Was surprised that he really does take notice of little small thing. Like the "hole" at the gate where the "pole" stucks in to lock, hmm, I don't know how describe, we juz noticed instead of a "hole", it's now a metal piece which has magnet inside to prevent dust (he hasnt told us abt this thing, but my hb said sure it's from him, not from HDB :) )

Also, because we have single split aircon **** room, the big pipe has to be run thru 1 of our common room which a bit eye sore but he initiated to cover the gap from piping to ceiling by false wall without charging us and again, without telling us, haha...Just like a little surprise from him :dancingqueen: . I still haven't got chance to thank him.

Also initiated to call City gas and supervise them to do installation for us (without telling us...again, just ask me if the position is ok, I thought we have to go call City gas ourself)

He's also very quick at responding my sms or call, never fail. Doesn't mind my nagging abt things that can't be done at our house :P

only small point is sometimes he really goes very fast, ask us to choose color today and tml the painting done already! Today choose tiles, tml tiling work is on etc. Don't give chance for me to change my mind :( ...But maybe it's good thing so I can't delay the reno period :P...

My ID search is only 3 IDs:

Johnny from A&D: friendly, good at talking, reasonable quotation but not detailed. I failed him becoz when I wanted to change from homogenous tiles to laminate, at first, as a newbie in reno, I thought laminate floor is more expensive. So when I ask if I need to top up if change to laminate floor, he's not really honest by telling me he wont ask me to top up, the quote remains the same

K from Ideal: I wanted to meet him first but becoz of timing, he was the 2nd we met. Only until I talked to K, then I know actually laminate is cheaper. He even told me: "no, i even got to less the quote for you". Very honest guy, I must say. And so far he's still the same :). Gave me lots of FOC also :).

Roy from Inzen: quote higher than K, also friendly, willing to meet us at our convenience place. Very talkative but after reviewing his quote & somehow I didn't find a "click" when talking to him (or maybe my impression abt K when reading renotalk is too much already :P), so I didn't choose him also.

Hope all my compliments for K (he also doesn't know why everyone call him "mr K" :D ) will be the same for the rest of my reno :yamseng:

Edited by ema82

Just to add on... recently my door knob spoilt... i called K ... he volunteered to help me with the door and pay my locksmith.

Even though it is not his fault and he can simply bochap me as my flat is already 1 years old...

Where to find such ID , still pay for yr locksmith even though not entirely his fault.

Nevertheless , i follow on with a deal with his contractor.

Hi all ,

Can any kind soul PM me MR K number from IDEAL HOUSE .

Please do not hang sheep head and sell dog meat and send me MR K from "OTHER DESIGNER HOUSE" :P .

haha

Thanks in advance .

Hi all ,

Can any kind soul PM me MR K number from IDEAL HOUSE .

Please do not hang sheep head and sell dog meat and send me MR K from "OTHER DESIGNER HOUSE" :P .

haha

Thanks in advance .

PM-ed you. Cheers!! :)