Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hey, I've contacted Ideal House, and Bryan was the ID that got back to me, but after almost 5 days, there hasn't been a reply... I was wondering if anyone can send me Mr K's contact?? Thanks a lot~!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, read through this thread and seems like quite a few IDs like Melvin, Danny & a Mr K is quite good. Found out Johnny not with the company any more.. Seems like Mr K is most popular amongst them and a little busy but he has promised to meet me.. Hope that as I'm only getting my home in September, it should be fine for him.. Anyway, below is a post I copy & paste from other threads. Do help me if you've someone to recommend.

"Hi, I'm getting my new flat in Punggol soon and wish to do up the entire home..

I feel word-of-mouth and getting referred by clients of good IDs/Contractors will be a good start to get some quotations. Anyone here who feels your ID/contractor did a good job and deserves your recommendation? Can refer him to me? If there is a blog/photos to back-up, it will make the recommendation very much stronger than just mere words.

Appreciated~"

Punggol Arcadia ??

Strange, I emailed Ideal House as well..still no reply after 4 days. Must I go down to every ID shop that I have shortlisted? Can't I just meet them at the site all on the same day and get them to go back and prepare a proposed design + quote?

Strange, I emailed Ideal House as well..still no reply after 4 days. Must I go down to every ID shop that I have shortlisted? Can't I just meet them at the site all on the same day and get them to go back and prepare a proposed design + quote?

is your first approach by email? or went down personally @ their office?

Hi,

I am new to the forums. Starting on my house renovation in a few months time.

I have written to Ideal House for a quote and Genice replied me on the same day. They are currently working on the quotation.

May I know if anyone uses Genice before for their house reno?

IdealHouse Kevin responded to me and did a site visit 3 days ago. Not much ideas given on the site...hopefully can get more insights from Kevin when he reverts.

Im looking for contractor, just need to make 8 feet kitchen cabinet and utility room wall with door,someone quoted me 1.5k.

If anyone knows sincere person pass me the contact.

my friend have bad experience with them.

They seem busy all the time and jz show off their face when collect money.... Most of the time need my friend to update them wat is the state of their house.

Pity to hear that.

pay money and monitor by himself. World is sick, or friend of my is sick?

omg cant believe that such things are happening... arent those ID we engage suppose to be handling all the stuff and let us have a stress-free

renovation! might as well we find direct contractors! tsk tsk

my friend have bad experience with them.

They seem busy all the time and jz show off their face when collect money.... Most of the time need my friend to update them wat is the state of their house.

Pity to hear that.

pay money and monitor by himself. World is sick, or friend of my is sick?

Which ID will you choose?

A. Reliable because you used him in previous reno. But lack design ideas

B. Full of design ideas, practical. But new guy on the block. Only have few project references.

Assuming both similar pricing, who would you choose?

omg cant believe that such things are happening... arent those ID we engage suppose to be handling all the stuff and let us have a stress-free

renovation! might as well we find direct contractors! tsk tsk

maybe god not blessing him....

the point is this firm's ID dont do his job as he reponsible, but stil get his money.

i not to counter this co, but this co and ID have their responsibility to take care their client. if not, better to get contractor instead of them.

"Reliable because you used him in previous reno. But lack design ideas" -> i agree that reliability is one important factor however what is the point if you are not getting anything new/better? the result why ppl hire ID is to get something new out from the old boring home. you might not know whats in there for you unless you try but there might be a risk. but if you like the workmanship, funtionality and pricing of the previous co, u must accept the lack of ideas

"Full of design ideas, practical. But new guy on the block. Only have few project references" -> every company started out new, everyone deserved a chance, if this new guy can match the old ones in the market or even out-match them, why not?! as there are some risk factor involved, do mk sure that they wont run off with your $ or lousy end product

IMHO, i think that i would go for choice B (with a finger crossed)!

Which ID will you choose?

A. Reliable because you used him in previous reno. But lack design ideas

B. Full of design ideas, practical. But new guy on the block. Only have few project references.

Assuming both similar pricing, who would you choose?

i have engaged idealhouse to do kitchen, toilet and carpentry work for kitchen and wardrobe.

we shifted in one week ago and have not paid the final balance because still waiting for them to rectify some problems...

anyone has problem calling them to rectify problem after paying the final bill?

thanks!