Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

thnx for alerting the folks out there about such poor service. ppl like Peter need to be taught a lesson.

and surely help in streamlining our choices of IDs.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I've engaged ideal home with Kenneth as my ID. Sort of finalized 3D and quotation. We love the design and was given a very reasonable quotation. Keep you guys posted once things start rolling :)

ID I engaged; starts with "B". I am sure there are also good ones in there as well..good luck everyone.

hi moogi, sorry to hear about your plight. may i know the name of this ID? so that i can take note when engaging ideal house. TIA!

I engaged Kenneth. He has been helpful and practical, helping us to save costs knowing that we r a young family w commitments. He is certaintly trustworthy n dependable. Jus started Reno so will let u guys know e eventual outcome :)

I tink he doesn't tk up if too many projects on hand. Although his schedule is pretty tight, he will stil get back fairly on time.. But he is not e long winded type so u may or may not like it. My hubby likes his clear n straight talk..