Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
alamak, melted??!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: liddat better dun mount the TV on dat wall liao.

yah loh, the setting sun is really powerful

my wall on that side is hot in the evening :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Wah....if hot den better dont hang there wor...might "shocK elec"....very dangerous....

Harlow Val, ur AD next yr isit 20th or 21st? If 21st, den we got same wedding anniversary next time! :P Are u training ur boys to walk dwn the aisle? :) Yah, Ninja is super notti...he do prison break every other day so I have to dig out all my schoolday npcc skills on know-tying to tie up his prison with ROPEs.

Yup, u gals need a very strong Neverfull if u wanna take Ninja cuz he's growing at phenomenal rate. He's taller n heavier than Yuki nw n he's oni 3mths old. We can try for Dec pawty cuz Nov Brownmse is on reservist n partly overseas worktrip too. We nt pangtang but scared u gals find my place too far nia. But by den, I think Ninja not cute liao, dunno u gals still wanna dognap or not? He's not the adorable sort lah...mre like...Monkey. Haiz.

Harlow Skywolf, hope u find ur VG soon... :) Ur hse openhse liao bo? I wanna go le!!

Btw, the projects look cool!!! Wah all into knitting n cross-stitch trend siah!

wah scary ... coat can "melt" ??

think you try to place a unwanted wire or something there to check what happen ...

can use something like cardboard to widen the gap from the wall to the tv if to mount there ...

hope you able to get your hinges soon... it will be very interesting to see how you invented this idea n works.

Edited by ranval9

it's just an idea

don't even know if there are such hinges for retail :dunno:

i think ninja will be cute de loh

even grow up will still be cute mah

btw, anyone want to adopt adult dogs?

i've got a friend who has a adult pure-breed alsatian for adoption

pure black, abandoned by breeder who thought he had a hip problem

beautiful dog but very very skinny :wub: :wub:

Wah....if hot den better dont hang there wor...might "shocK elec"....very dangerous....

Harlow Val, ur AD next yr isit 20th or 21st? If 21st, den we got same wedding anniversary next time! :P Are u training ur boys to walk dwn the aisle? :) Yah, Ninja is super notti...he do prison break every other day so I have to dig out all my schoolday npcc skills on know-tying to tie up his prison with ROPEs.

Yup, u gals need a very strong Neverfull if u wanna take Ninja cuz he's growing at phenomenal rate. He's taller n heavier than Yuki nw n he's oni 3mths old. We can try for Dec pawty cuz Nov Brownmse is on reservist n partly overseas worktrip too. We nt pangtang but scared u gals find my place too far nia. But by den, I think Ninja not cute liao, dunno u gals still wanna dognap or not? He's not the adorable sort lah...mre like...Monkey. Haiz.

Harlow Skywolf, hope u find ur VG soon... :) Ur hse openhse liao bo? I wanna go le!!

Btw, the projects look cool!!! Wah all into knitting n cross-stitch trend siah!

hey greycat ... i'm still in shock to know you got ninja ... :lol:

really having the same monkey cheeky face like oreo wor ..

talking abt prison break:-

today oreo manged to climb over his cage, leaving poor dount alone behind , run amok the whole house .. marking his fave pee area at the kitchen thou i always spray vingaer esp lot this morning ...

he seems to be immuned to it liao ... haiz ...

fall in love with my LV small sling bag (which stupid me left it on the studyroom floor ) and the bag sling become his latest fave chew toy ... i cried my heart out to see the damage .. :~ :~

now the sling got dried and seems to look like got character ...thou still abit cheapo...

i think he 1st jumped onto my bed, roll onto my blanket .. leaving his little black fur ard ... hump onto my white toy ..

pee the rug at the MBR entrance ..

and happily chewing onto my sling untill i got home ... barking n runnin to the door .. :furious::furious:

i'm goin nuts n mad with his bad behaviour ... too extreme for me to handle ..... he really knows how to take revenged wor .. can't be whacking him non stop .. i strongly believe his back is badly hurt as he tends to sit down with his legs at the sides.

he needs to be sent to training school but i dun have a proper time to do so ...

and he knows i love donut more than him ... he such a jealous dog !! !!

well, my ROM was on 11 Mar 06 and AD is on 20 Dec 2009. missed by one day .. not the same as yours ...

pantang or not is one thing ... you having 2 dogs now ... they might able to see things n frighten you with their sudden gowling or whinning ... just to be play safe is the best bet ...

still trying to take time off from everything n errands , just to knitting ... thus will take a while b4 you see the whole project .. long due since b4 my RENO wor .. more than a yr already ...

it's just an idea

don't even know if there are such hinges for retail :dunno:

i think ninja will be cute de loh

even grow up will still be cute mah

btw, anyone want to adopt adult dogs?

i've got a friend who has a adult pure-breed alsatian for adoption

pure black, abandoned by breeder who thought he had a hip problem

beautiful dog but very very skinny :wub: :wub:

i would like to adopt him .. but unable to house him here with my boys ..

this alsatian is huge for HDB , right ?

Hihi Val...hee online at same time, its boring afternoon in my office nw. Ohmigosh! The damage Oreo has done! *gasp* Must Must Must rem to close all ur rm doors when u go out. How did he climb out? U wan to change a different bb-gate? I think saw b4 petlovers got a mre solid one than the ikea type. I bght the ikea gate n installd it in scvs yard but ninja has not used it yet. Oreo is still young so he'll keep testing his limits wor. Dont hit his back wor...will hurt his spine, esp if he's still growing. U can hold him up by the scruff of his neck n shake him, dats what pup-mommies do to their young to correct them. Den firmly tell him no, lock him up n ignore him. Training sch mostly train the hooman, not the dog wor. U can try websites online too :)

Yuki tested her limits lastnite cuz she's jealous at Ninja we think....she starts to mark oso :(

Harlo applejie, borrow ur thread for chatting with Val....Miss sheepcat lots!

Hihi Val...hee online at same time, its boring afternoon in my office nw. Ohmigosh! The damage Oreo has done! *gasp* Must Must Must rem to close all ur rm doors when u go out. How did he climb out? U wan to change a different bb-gate? I think saw b4 petlovers got a mre solid one than the ikea type. I bght the ikea gate n installd it in scvs yard but ninja has not used it yet. Oreo is still young so he'll keep testing his limits wor. Dont hit his back wor...will hurt his spine, esp if he's still growing. U can hold him up by the scruff of his neck n shake him, dats what pup-mommies do to their young to correct them. Den firmly tell him no, lock him up n ignore him. Training sch mostly train the hooman, not the dog wor. U can try websites online too :)

Yuki tested her limits lastnite cuz she's jealous at Ninja we think....she starts to mark oso :(

Harlo applejie, borrow ur thread for chatting with Val....Miss sheepcat lots!

apple jie used to us chatting over everything here le .. :P

haiz .. just now was in the rush as my MIL n SIL were here .. even left my hp at home ...

hmm.. i check with the vet about oreo's sitting position when i need to do his jab next yr ..

even my groomer having hard time to keep oreo still while trimmin his fur n once cut abit at his tummy.

he din even "cry" for pain ... the ikea gate i got is very solid but it's the forgetful hooman who din lock the gate properly tightly , notti oreo knows how to swing the gate open n being small tiny him, can sqeeeze thru easily ... he is now oreo the RAT while behaving like a MONKEY .. he very very clever ...

already 1yr plus ... very hard to train him well ... i tried your method , even try to bark back at oreo or them when both dun listen to me .. me becoming mother dog .. just stop short of grabbin him by my own mouth ... yucks !! !!

donut marked the whole house when oreo just arrived thus why oreo the Monkey see n follow suit .. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Hihi....

If he's sitting with his legs open to both sides (like Superman) den u gotta keep correcting him. They wld wan to sit like dat bcuz of our cold flooring normally. But its very bad for his legs/hips and can cause hip dyplasia in future. When u see so, u can pinch the skin at back of his spine n teach him the command "legs" so he tucks in his hind legs properly. I haf an exercise ball at hme to train yuki's hindlegs (but I been lazy I admit). Its a gd choice for dogowners who cant bring dogs out often to swim cuz u can do it indoors. Its those exercise ball u see ppl use in gym. Next time u come my hse, I show u.... *Yuki groans* hehe.

Come to doggie school with us lah....Ninja jus started puppy class...we wld be classmates!

Hi ALL

I have away doing a little project aka blog lately.

It is where i consolidate all those online contests, lucky draw, promotion, freebies, events, discounts and etc.

So far i won over 10 times in a month.

Not bad to fight the recession :P

Come see when you want and if you like share those I never knew :P

http://deathcoth.blogspot.com/

still kinda messy but will try to fix up all by next month ....

Hihi....

If he's sitting with his legs open to both sides (like Superman) den u gotta keep correcting him. They wld wan to sit like dat bcuz of our cold flooring normally. But its very bad for his legs/hips and can cause hip dyplasia in future. When u see so, u can pinch the skin at back of his spine n teach him the command "legs" so he tucks in his hind legs properly. I haf an exercise ball at hme to train yuki's hindlegs (but I been lazy I admit). Its a gd choice for dogowners who cant bring dogs out often to swim cuz u can do it indoors. Its those exercise ball u see ppl use in gym. Next time u come my hse, I show u.... *Yuki groans* hehe.

Come to doggie school with us lah....Ninja jus started puppy class...we wld be classmates!

only donut does that, esp when he wants to cool his bottom ... , oreo just sit down with his legs tucked by the side n butts onto the floor, notice his spine still straight upright. hmm.. exercise ball ?? i think i need you to give me the details of the dog school via pm or sms leh .. very sure that i unable to make for all sat , as i may able to go back flying ... can you as well give me the name of the spray you are using for yuki , preventing ticks or flea which smell so good n refreshing .. :P

donut tends to lick his paws n front arms, the whole area becomin pinkish .. i unable to stop him ..

the boys havin the habit of stealing food from each other's bowl .. :furious::furious: refuse to eat own feedings .. unless i watch over them. 8|

Harlo Val....Yuki oso likes to lick her fron paws den become pinkish (saliva stain). In fact, its embarrassing to say that this girl actually droools when she sleeps so she oso got saliva stain on her snout, haha.

Hey, Im going to buy the fleatick spray with sme other food supplies frm this petshop mabbe tonite. U wan me to help u buy a bottle? Its $28 and it lasts 1-2mths (need to dilute with water). Den u can pick up frm me frm mrt station or somewer we arrange? Let me know by sms.... I pm u the website later. Btw, puppy class is on Sundays....I pm u the info bah....

Yuki n Ninja cannot eat together, I separate them la...oni play together occasionally otherwise they both go crazy...

Brudder Cantona...sorry cant meet u all on Sat unless its late night hehe....cuz my company got an event WHOLE day (terrible rite?) den after dat I got doggie class.

me can't make it on saturday afternoons

got to go feed dogs

unless all want to go play with dogs :P

greycat, where is your doggie class?

if in pasir ris farmway i can show you my girl :notti: