Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 15/06/2017 at 6:07 PM, spooky said:

Wow, very nice work of your ID to come up with a mood board and 4 3D drawings :o good luck with your reno!

Thanks Spooky! Lots to learn from your reno too!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 15/06/2017 at 5:50 PM, peihao83 said:

can share which ID did you engage? how's their quotation?

i haven't started on my yet so can't vouch on anything. so far the service and design is what i think i will like.

I would like to share with all my experience this weekend... the salesman

Went to HM last Expo sales and got my Fridge and Washing Machine but not without a small episode. In the end i want to believe i got a good deal because of the vouchers  :) 

I went to U-gate 3 days sales today. got to know them at one of the Expo show, the salesman approached me and gave me a quote just by ask where is my place, i was quite impress but aren't ready to commit as i have yet to settle on my ID. He actually told me to take up the deal there as there's not GST at the fair. He remember me when i went over today and kept asking me whether he quoted me at the Expo. I wanted to compare the price so i didn't tell him he quoted me. Well, the quote today was much higher and even when he gave me the best price, it's still $400 more. I told him that and he say it's more expensive as he didn't see the floor plan. Then he shouldn't have offered me the deal at the Expo! I don't take the offer not because of the price it's how can i trust someone like that, will he tell me i need to top up more along the way etc...

Any one else you will recommend me to replace my window?

On 6/19/2017 at 0:02 AM, peihao83 said:

do you require a quote? i can get you recommendation..

sure how much to replace all my windows?

OK.. finally received all the artworks so i'm sharing it here

Here's the layout again...

Capture.JPG

The entrance:

Capture1.JPGShoeCabinet.jpg.86539cf04adc592968689966d5042599.jpg

The living room:

Capture3.JPG.467f47ee4da451337c79a4c52501fc3d.JPGLivingroom.jpg.d3958209d1ff69563a1c6a61b1f553db.jpg

The kitchen:

Capture2.JPG.2e2f4234c91d316b644056b899a7d54a.JPGKitchen.jpg.ce8fd4ba1339d46d4c0262f56aeb43b3.jpg

The MBR:

Capture4.JPG.de4e00cbd23c53ec65e551015e0017fb.JPGBedroom.jpg.8f11edf0ec6da2b1509a375bb5f7f298.jpg

All these cost above my budget so i'm not doing any carpentry works for the guests room. I think it's cheaper to buy them in the store. 

Edited by izong

19 hours ago, izong said:

All these cost above my budget so i'm not doing any carpentry works for the guests room. I think it's cheaper to buy them in the store. 

ID that are able to give nice artwork would need to charge some extra for their efforts.... hoping that with the 3D you will be moved to part more money to them. On top of that, you have to budget at least 10% more for unknown stuff that might need to do during reno... 

11 hours ago, May_dream1 said:

ID that are able to give nice artwork would need to charge some extra for their efforts.... hoping that with the 3D you will be moved to part more money to them. On top of that, you have to budget at least 10% more for unknown stuff that might need to do during reno... 

Especially resale units, many hidden cost :bangwall:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, izong said:

yes told them i don't expect any VO!! i already spend quite a bit on the electrical items :bangwall:

sometimes when certain are done and then you realised you want to do it differently, then you would need to pay for the extra. its not VO from the contractor but yourself. so better to budget that extra just in case.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, May_dream1 said:

sometimes when certain are done and then you realised you want to do it differently, then you would need to pay for the extra. its not VO from the contractor but yourself. so better to budget that extra just in case.

Ya wad sis may is true.. resale have lots of "land mines" 

My shopping list (Done)

There's the list of items:

1. Samsung 9kg Eco Bubble Washer WW90K6410QW
  2. Samsung RT-53 Top Mount Fridge with Twin Cooling Plus

3. Philips 55PUT5801 55" Ultra Slim LED 4K TV

To purchase

Edited by izong

On 6/27/2017 at 9:33 PM, izong said:

My shopping list (Done)

There's the list of items:

1. Samsung 9kg Eco Bubble Washer WW90K6410QW
  2. Samsung RT-53 Top Mount Fridge with Twin Cooling Plus

3. Philips 55PUT5801 55" Ultra Slim LED 4K TV

To purchase

Bro. there's a GSS Expo Sale this weekend. You might want to check it out.

http://TVs-Panasonic-Philips-Samsung-Sony.jpg

2 hours ago, hoWL said:

Bro. there's a GSS Expo Sale this weekend. You might want to check it out.

http://TVs-Panasonic-Philips-Samsung-Sony.jpg

yes, can get some good deals there!! but also need to check online, like the washing machine, it's $200 cheaper online although the salesman kept saying he's giving me the best deal at the fair :(