Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recommended Posts

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
5 hours ago, Totoro0268 said:

Hi Ecnalx

Please pm me your contractor's contact & quotation!  Thanks!

 

 

Unable to PM you. Is your inbox full?

5 hours ago, cookingbaker said:

Hi Ecnalx,

Can you please PM the contacts for contractor N and PTL?  Thanks a lot!

PM-ed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Raylowwl said:

Hi Ecnalx,

Could you share with me the contractor name n fb? I'll be doing my reno soon. Hows the carpentry standard? And possible to share your carpentry quotation.. Cos i may only be mainly doing wardrobe n kitchen? The same contractor did your electrical?

Ray

PM-ed.

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

May I know name of plank tiles for living room and bought from where. Also, can pm me aircon company who did installation.

Any reviews of your chosen contractor?

TIA.

Edited by Stream
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stream said:

Hi,

May I know name of plank tiles for living room and bought from where. Also, can pm me aircon company who did installation.

Any reviews of your chosen contractor?

TIA.

My plank tiles are bought from Soon Bee Huat. Code is HT-OXFORD BLANCO. Size 21.8cm x 90cm.

PM-ed you my aircon and contractor details.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

Love the work done on your home. My new home also comes with a drywall! Could you send me the name & details of your contractor, aircon and electrician? 

Also, how much did the total flooring cost with the homogeneous tiles?

Thanks!

Edited by sharkfin
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sharkfin said:

Hi there,

Love the work done on your home. My new home also comes with a drywall! Could you send me the name & details of your contractor, aircon and electrician? 

Also, how much did the total flooring cost with the homogeneous tiles?

Thanks!

PM-ed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ecnalx,

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your reno journey! Do update when you can, it's a joy to read your blog :)

I'm also located at Canberra too, just collected my keys two weeks ago! Which estate / blk are you located?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 9:11 PM, maverik said:

Hi, can I also get the name and details of your contractor and electrician? Many thanks in advance!

PM-ed.

On 9/6/2017 at 10:45 AM, EAX said:

Hi Ecnalx,

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your reno journey! Do update when you can, it's a joy to read your blog :)

I'm also located at Canberra too, just collected my keys two weeks ago! Which estate / blk are you located?

Hi!

I am at Eastcrown. I have moved in for around 2 months now, so did not really update this blog anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Aura Sink download renotalk renovation guide


×