Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Renomobile

3 Month Old Mitshibishi Electric Starmex Aircon Broke Down Twice In 2 Months

Felt the quality of MITSHIBISHI Electric product is not as reliable as advertise. Newly installed product broke down twice in a month. Not what a usually reputable product shoudl perform.

Powerboard failure, cmopressor stop spinning, all indoor unit blinking light.

All in all i have made a bad choice choosing MITS aircon.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Renomobile, where did u got ur aircon from? is it the compressor spoil or room unit?

It's purchase 3 months ago from GAIN CITY.

The outdoor unit just stop working. all my 4 indoor untill all shut down and blinks.

This is the second time it happen. The last time in feburary the same thing ahppen, and the power box was changed.

I felt pretty helpless. Service center does not seem to take it seriously.

Service center does not seem to take it seriously.

Sorry to hear about that... luckily mine doesn't have problem... btw... the service center U are referring to is from Gain City or ME ??

sorry to hear that.... i have a bad experience with other appliance (not aircon) within 8months from purchase, i have repaired the appliance 4 times !!! the aftersale services is really bad, the authorised retailer refused to change new one..and the manufacturer dun even bother :bangwall: and my 1 year warranty is coming to an end petty soon :bangwall:

It's purchase 3 months ago from GAIN CITY.

The outdoor unit just stop working. all my 4 indoor untill all shut down and blinks.

This is the second time it happen. The last time in feburary the same thing ahppen, and the power box was changed.

I felt pretty helpless. Service center does not seem to take it seriously.

Hi, could it be that it ran out of gas?? My current aircon always gives the same problem too....compressor stopped working and my indoor aircon unit just auto shut down and the lights kept blinking....asked the aircon repairman to come and repair and he said it's out of "gas"....have to top up.....paid about $120 servicing...

Hi :

I just purchase  new MIT Air-Cond( Star Mex MXY-3A28VA) at gain city ,  also have the problem..Indoor Unit  auto shutdown and trigger Led Blinking 5 time per cycle ,then need to  use remote controller to turn on again....anyone got this problem before ?