Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

Lookz @ Balestier Rd

I bought my stuffs from Lookz too. Our ID brought us there. Not sure if he's gg to get any commission from them though, which usually is always the case. Nonetheless me and hubby were won over by their nice designs. We did question their costly taps sinks and toilet bowls. The lady who served us gave us sm comparison which eventually kind of convinced us. The cheap kind of shower heads are made of lighter material hence feels light weight and not solid. The good ones are made with more solid material hence feels heavy. Well....

We spent hours in the shop negotiating till their shop close and the lady kinda gave up to us.

Total spent: $3K+ on..

1 x Black toilet bowl for MBR

1 x White toilet bowl for common bath

2 x White sink for toilets

1 x stainless steel large kitchen sink

1 x designer shower set (include rainshower, hot & cold tap outlet) for MBR

1 x designer shower set for common bath

1 x hot & cold designer tap for MBR

1 x cold only tap for common bath

1 x kitchen designer tap with shower handle

1 x oven

1 x black glass cooker hob and hood (always wanted black glass)

1 x 30L ariston heater

1 x mirror for common bath

Free Gift Promotion: 1 x kitchen tap (extra which we planning to sell)

Hope this info helps in the agar price range.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I bought my stuffs from Lookz too. Our ID brought us there. Not sure if he's gg to get any commission from them though, which usually is always the case. Nonetheless me and hubby were won over by their nice designs. We did question their costly taps sinks and toilet bowls. The lady who served us gave us sm comparison which eventually kind of convinced us. The cheap kind of shower heads are made of lighter material hence feels light weight and not solid. The good ones are made with more solid material hence feels heavy. Well....

We spent hours in the shop negotiating till their shop close and the lady kinda gave up to us.

Total spent: $3K+ on..

1 x Black toilet bowl for MBR

1 x White toilet bowl for common bath

2 x White sink for toilets

1 x stainless steel large kitchen sink

1 x designer shower set (include rainshower, hot & cold tap outlet) for MBR

1 x designer shower set for common bath

1 x hot & cold designer tap for MBR

1 x cold only tap for common bath

1 x kitchen designer tap with shower handle

1 x oven

1 x black glass cooker hob and hood (always wanted black glass)

1 x 30L ariston heater

1 x mirror for common bath

Free Gift Promotion: 1 x kitchen tap (extra which we planning to sell)

Hope this info helps in the agar price range.

If you bought a kitchen sink from them they should give you the set-of-3 accessories free (straining basket etc). that's what they offer to customers sometimes.

Total spent: $2.4k

1 x toilet bowl for MBR

2 x hose tap to wash backside (haha)

1 x deca White sink for MBR

1 x stainless steel large kitchen sink (franke)

1 x rain shower set 480 before discount

1 x normal shower set for common bath

1 x waterfall tap for MBR

1 x kitchen sink tap

1 x rinnai cooker hob and hood - 505

1 x 25L round ariston heater

still got what glass corner shelving.

and what else... shd be it ba . perhaps have missed out a bit here and there

Total Spent : S$4,319.32

1 x shower mixer

1 x shower set

2 x single towel bar

2 x paper holder

1 x rain shower set

1 x basin mixer

1 x franke soap dispenser

2 x semi-recessed basin

2 x pop-up waste

1 x sink mixer

1 x undermount sink + waste

1 x dish basket

3 x bottle trap

1 x teka oven

1 x teka hob

1 x teka hood

1 x 15L storage heater

Photos of the above can be found in my t-chat blog. Service was :jawdrop: till the following happened which I was extremely :furious: about:

very upset!! i called lookz yesterday and catherine says they did not receive the new pricing.. i told her that teka was distributing the new catalogue at their MAIN DOOR lor.. how come distributors like herself know nothing abt it!! :furious: den she said she will chk it out and call me back.. when she CALL ME BACK, she says that teka people tell her the price is effective 1 jun and i bought on 29 may so the old price i pay is correct.. :furious: $120 difference (after discount) is a lot can.. ****:) i can buy those stainless stels dustbins i've been eyeing for some time but 'bu she de' buy..

try multico. they import sanitary stuff from italy, was previously exlcusive hans grohe distributor for 8 years. their works are featured regularly in channel 8 evenings drama shows, after show sponsor feature their co. name.

Hi all,

Wld like to ask what is usually the total sanitary costs? At the stage to confirm my sanitary choices. Very headache. :notti:

Been to Sim Siang Choon, Asian Excel Marketing, Genova but did not see anything nice at all. End up, with a friend's recommendation (she just finish her renovation for her Redhill 4-rm - spent about $2000+ on sanitary), went to Lookz to take a look. Was almost giving up hope but manage to really see designs that I like.

But after adding all up (WCs, kitchen/toilet sinks, kitchen/toilet taps, shower sets, heater, kitchen/toilet accessories), it costs me $3000.

Is this amount too much to spend? Appreciate yr comments.

I'm looking at simple designs (like squarish with twist and turn handles). But the simpler it is, its always the more expensive. Sighs, very exasperating. :dancingqueen: how.

Thanks,

Linda

Hi, Linda.

I know at geylang got bathroom shop called EESTILO DE VIDA price & cheap, I bought them before. Good quality products, sevices ... ...

Tel i think is 68440901

Warning and beware!

Never never go to Lookz.

Personally have very bad experience with them. Super duper poor 'after sales' servces (before sales evrything is ok BUT) if anything is not right they will push their responsibility and play Taiji with u forever. Especially Amy the lady boss.

I'm not kidding, do a google search for Lookz and you will get some feedback from other forum. Too bad I never do that last time. Lesson learnt and hope others will not follow.