Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

Lookz @ Balestier Rd

Hi all,

Wld like to ask what is usually the total sanitary costs? At the stage to confirm my sanitary choices. Very headache. :good:

Been to Sim Siang Choon, Asian Excel Marketing, Genova but did not see anything nice at all. End up, with a friend's recommendation (she just finish her renovation for her Redhill 4-rm - spent about $2000+ on sanitary), went to Lookz to take a look. Was almost giving up hope but manage to really see designs that I like.

But after adding all up (WCs, kitchen/toilet sinks, kitchen/toilet taps, shower sets, heater, kitchen/toilet accessories), it costs me $3000.

Is this amount too much to spend? Appreciate yr comments.

I'm looking at simple designs (like squarish with twist and turn handles). But the simpler it is, its always the more expensive. Sighs, very exasperating. !! how.

Thanks,

Linda

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

Wld like to ask what is usually the total sanitary costs? At the stage to confirm my sanitary choices. Very headache. :good:

Been to Sim Siang Choon, Asian Excel Marketing, Genova but did not see anything nice at all. End up, with a friend's recommendation (she just finish her renovation for her Redhill 4-rm - spent about $2000+ on sanitary), went to Lookz to take a look. Was almost giving up hope but manage to really see designs that I like.

But after adding all up (WCs, kitchen/toilet sinks, kitchen/toilet taps, shower sets, heater, kitchen/toilet accessories), it costs me $3000.

I'm looking at simple designs (like squarish with twist and turn handles). But the simpler it is, its always the more expensive. Sighs, very exasperating. :sport-smiley-018: how.

Thanks,

Linda

I bought 2 sets of rain showers, 1 granite kitchen sink, 1 tap mixer at sink, 2 bidgets from Hoe Kee.. it cost me ard $1100.

If u r buying so many things and it cost ard $3000.. i think the price is fine.

Edited by krisietong

Hi all,

Wld like to ask what is usually the total sanitary costs? At the stage to confirm my sanitary choices. Very headache. :notti:

I'm looking at simple designs (like squarish with twist and turn handles). But the simpler it is, its always the more expensive. Sighs, very exasperating. :notti: how.

Thanks,

Linda

3k on bathroom and kitchen stuff a bit too much. Been to Lookz too but found their pricing too ex. In the end, we got all our bathroom and kitchen accessories at Bacera at Geylang. Got a square ceramic basin and mixer for mbr toilet, kitchen sink and tap, set of bathroom accessories, storage heater, chopping board and drainage basket for around 1200+.

3k on bathroom and kitchen stuff a bit too much. Been to Lookz too but found their pricing too ex. In the end, we got all our bathroom and kitchen accessories at Bacera at Geylang. Got a square ceramic basin and mixer for mbr toilet, kitchen sink and tap, set of bathroom accessories, storage heater, chopping board and drainage basket for around 1200+.

Tks Air!! :bangwall: Most probably will cfm them this wk.

Tks Air!! :notti: Most probably will cfm them this wk.

I think Lookz is overpriced. The same stuff selling for cheaper at Jalan Besar. The designs for taps etc might not be as wide-ranging, but for sinks etc, you won't be paying extra for the fancy interior decor @ lookz.

I think Lookz is overpriced. The same stuff selling for cheaper at Jalan Besar. The designs for taps etc might not be as wide-ranging, but for sinks etc, you won't be paying extra for the fancy interior decor @ lookz.

Agree with you. You can easily find other similar designs at half the price elsewhere.

Agree with you. You can easily find other similar designs at half the price elsewhere.

But i think their quality is much better, hence the price.

No?? !!

But i think their quality is much better, hence the price.

No?? :P

Actually, in terms of quality-wise is pretty standard. I think at Lookz, what you are paying for is their so-called brand and the image they portray. I mean ceramic basin means ceramic basin, stainless steel means stainless steel. How much difference in material can u get when u compare against other shops??

yup, their stuff are overprice. The same item I saw displaying $190, I can find it in another shop for $90... Even they give u discount also cannot match! Just to make u happy

yup, their stuff are overprice. The same item I saw displaying $190, I can find it in another shop for $90... Even they give u discount also cannot match! Just to make u happy

Yup. how can quality be better when the product and brand exactly the same, only the price different?!

Hi Air, can i check Bacera is at geylang which lorong?

Hi squaretile, which shops do u recommend in Jln besar?

I am looking to buy all my toilet stuff as well..have been to Lookz and do agree that they are on the steep side..hence will appreciate if u guys can give me some cheaper lobang...

Thanks!!

I am looking to buy all my toilet stuff as well..have been to Lookz and do agree that they are on the steep side..hence will appreciate if u guys can give me some cheaper lobang...

Thanks!!

Hi Ichiei, Bacera is at 714 Geylang Road Lorong 44....

Thanks!!

Hi Ichiei, try to get from shop nearer to your hse. If any thing need to change, at least you do not spent too much to the transport fee.

A few popular place mentioned in the forum, I bought things from them and found they not bad

Royal Fanco (Jalan Besar) best price but limited choice

Poh Joo (Jalan Besar) price quite good

Asia Excel (IMM) the boss Ray is nice, provide good service and price negotiable

Ho Kee big company and reasonable price, price negotiable in some branch

Thanks!!

I got almost all my stuff from Poh Joo. Worked with Benjamin, the big boss' son.