Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
samantiseptic

Please help: Wedding Survey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For me, the most important advice was from my parents. There is no need to immediately plan the final list, at this stage it is enough to write out all relatives, friends and colleagues in the general list in order to represent the maximum possible number of guests.

Planning a wedding takes a lot of time. It was easier for my husband and me to just go to the Registry Office and sign without celebration. Only after a while do I understand how vital wedding planning is and that if you don't plan anything in time, few people will be satisfied. For my friends and me, six months is exactly the period that contributes to the beginning of active actions that bring the wedding day closer.

Planning a wedding takes a lot of time because you have to calculate every detail. For my husband and me, the preparation for the wedding was essential. And also, we paid special attention to our costumes because we were in the spotlight. We spent a lot of time searching for a dress and outfit, especially a long search for a suit for my husband. We searched all the stores and found nothing remarkable. Until we came across Gentleman's Guru on the internet. Finally, we bought the costume for my husband there. We were apprehensive because the wedding was only a few days away.