Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mist

Our Living Space

great news :dancingqueen:

if cannot feature here, then maybe when featured in the newspaper let us know :good:

very happy for you :dancingqueen:

yep yep. if u become a world famous designer do remember us still!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sumobear and Mist, it's really nice of both to share your inexpensive but stylish creations. More juice! :dancingqueen:

Edited by Homeowner

Sumobear and Mist, it's really nice of both to share your inexpensive but stylish creations. More juice! :bangwall:

erm...can we be the ambassadors of DIYs in RenoTalk? HAhahaha....

erm...can we be the ambassadors of DIYs in RenoTalk? HAhahaha....

hehe. ambassadors need to behave properly speak properly wan leh. i think i'll fail! oh as i was doing my headboard DIY, i think its quite easy to do simple carpentry leh. maybe i shd be phua chu kang. kakaka.

Edited by mist

CONGRATULATIONS sumobear! :D

bring singapore proud lei. if got interview on national tv must tell us ok! hee.. so happy for u le. new york museum ok, don't play play! but how come commercial packaging display there one? :yamseng: u never celebrate big big ar? its friday tomorrow so can go party the town red. i know, maybe we can all meet at st james to celebrate. and how we recognize each other is 'each one must bring a staple gun or crochet or knitting stick! :dunno:

out of context question: are you a left hander? i think left handers are born creative.

er...dun broadcast until so mega leh. Nothing big, it is just that I am being lucky that the company whom I did the design for is invited by the museum to showcase their products for an science and art exhibition. I just feel happy that my stuff travelled...nothing else to gain.

St James!?!? Linda the mother figure....dun you need to tell bedtime story to you kids?

PS. I am right hander... :D

Edited by sumobear

er...dun broadcast until so mega leh. Nothing big, it is just that I am being lucky that the company whom I did the design for is invited by the museum to showcase their products for an science and art exhibition. I just feel happy that my stuff travelled...nothing else to gain.

St James!?!? Linda the mother figure....dun you need to tell bedtime story to you kids?

PS. I am right hander... :dunno:

Congrat to u sumobear! :yamseng: of course is a BIG event, seldom Sporean get recognised for their creative abilities instead only their academic result (like top math or science exam) :bangwall:

Finally we can tell the world we are creative too except for me. :yamseng:

Thanks Cantona.

Aiyah...you all huh! Make me feel so paiseh...it is something small, do not make it sound like I have conquered the world like that. Later I disappear from this forum....

Sorry mist for the unrelevant topic in your blogchat....paiseh.

Edited by sumobear

hehe applefrek no leh my headboard still need some touching up :notti:

CONGRATULATIONS sumobear! :D

bring singapore proud lei. if got interview on national tv must tell us ok! hee.. so happy for u le. new york museum ok, don't play play! but how come commercial packaging display there one? :furious: u never celebrate big big ar? its friday tomorrow so can go party the town red. i know, maybe we can all meet at st james to celebrate. and how we recognize each other is 'each one must bring a staple gun or crochet or knitting stick! :notti:

out of context question: are you a left hander? i think left handers are born creative.

Wah. Linda is a Happening mummy.

Thanks Cantona.

Aiyah...you all huh! Make me feel so paiseh...it is something small, do not make it sound like I have conquered the world like that. Later I disappear from this forum....

Sorry mist for the unrelevant topic in your blogchat....paiseh.

haha not irrelevant mah. i'm honoured to have the Great World Renowned Sumo in my blog thread. :angry::rofl:

Edited by mist

no la. INNOCENT! i hardly ciong one. just the very rare occasions go only (to entertain colleagues/friends if not say i buay swee act dao and what not) so not considered happening mummy lor. my friends can qualify, 3 kids and still ktv/pubbing every weekend. u see i everyday log online and surf forum know i very no life and at home one liao. haha. :lol: not possible to surf net and forum usng wifi at some night spot right. people will think i siao.

mist : u left hander? hehe..

no la. INNOCENT! i hardly ciong one. just the very rare occasions go only (to entertain colleagues/friends if not say i buay swee act dao and what not) so not considered happening mummy lor. my friends can qualify, 3 kids and still ktv/pubbing every weekend. u see i everyday log online and surf forum know i very no life and at home one liao. haha. !! not possible to surf net and forum usng wifi at some night spot right. people will think i siao.

mist : u left hander? hehe..

no leh. i'm right hander. wah u got rare occasions go... for me, used to go pubbing during school days but now never go already. think i'm getting old. prefer to go sit down at coffee clubs. :dunno:

finally posted some photos of my DIY headboard and the steps in my blog..

rm.jpg

surprisingly it wasnt too difficult to DIY a headboard.. so much easier then wallpapering.. the toughest part was doing the buttons on the headboard.. maybe next time when i DIY another headboard i will not have the 'button' design..

wow, it sure takes innovative people to DIY

if i were to be doing the headboard and the plastic broke, dun think i can think of what you did to salvage the situation :sport-smiley-004::yamseng::) :)

wow...itz so cool man...being able to DIY the stuff u did...i think i'll probably end up with glue all over my fingers and screw my own thumb or something... :yamseng:

Edited by jamez