Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrisgan

DOES YOUR BUSINESS HAVE A MOBILE APP? WHY OR WHY NOT? | Click Here

Have you ever thought that having a Mobile App can lower your dependency on trained manpower? Increase Productivity and reduce cost?  Or spending too much on advertising and not reaping the results you wanted?

But now imagine going to bed, and waking up to find fresh new and qualified leads in your inbox. You didn’t put in any extra unnecessary work. In other words: You just got high-quality, ready-to-buy potential customers without doing anything! I don’t know about you… But I’d call that working smart.

To date, we have successfully helped many companies like small and medium-sized enterprises in the region produce results to further strength their presence and bring them to greater heights. Find out what companies we had helped over the years @ www.MobileAppEra.com Whatsapp Consultation/ Call (65) 8555 5423

============= ======================  ================= ================

The way business and consumers interact with each other online has changed drastically.

And this new found online presence in our day-to-day lives has permanently changed the way businesses and consumers interact with each other. More specifically, the way consumers make their decisions with professional brands.

Mobile apps have made sales much easier than ever before. It is changing the way people review, buy or sell products. Just image how a thoughtful Mobile App can supercharge your client retention.

When returning customers make a purchase via an app, the fact they can do this quickly and easily, acts as a great purchase incentive. Then the customer can be rewarded further with an additional loyalty discount.

Ready to get started?

In today’s Internet age, EVERY online business asset has the potential to become a point of sales for your customers and clients. And it’s time for your business to EMBRACE THAT! Work with us, and optimize your website to become a fully automated, power-packed marketing machine for your business success!

Click here to book your FREE 1-to1 Business Consultation @ www.MobileAppEra.com or Whatsapp Consultation/ Call (65) 8555 5423

============= ======================  ================= ================

Your Mobile App has the latent potential to shorten your sales cycle, increase your ROI and actually REDUCE your time and efforts spend on generating profits!

To Your Success
BrandReach Online Pte Ltd
Whatsapp Consultation/ Call (65) 8555 5423

www.MobileAppEra.com

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The idea is interesting. Can you help me with a schedule? I need a new schedule for my employees. I've made one just after I started my own business, but now I see that it's not effective. Not so long ago one of my friends told me that he've found an ideal schedule template for employees and now he's telling me that I need to use it too. I've decided to let him do it first. If it works, I will use it too. But this friend of mine is telling me that he saw some positive results already.

• Thanks 1

My business has to do with crypto, and for sure mobile apps on platforms like mine are "a must". There is no other possible way. Customer should do his business online from PC, tablet and smartphone, it's essential.

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2020 at 5:55 PM, Sonilor said:

My business has to do with crypto, and for sure mobile apps on platforms like mine are "a must". There is no other possible way. Customer should do his business online from PC, tablet and smartphone, it's essential.

Absolutely agree with you my friend. This is the only way - for users to have your content on every possible manner. Apps and programs to see every day and be involved in to them. I had very good lesson by experiencing in our tech company (PC’s) with brainvire.com , we have partnership and work together with different famous companies like Nvidia, they developed our website and not only, our internal system that we work daily is managed so correctly, simple and effective, it was worthy to invest money. They have wonderful reputation.

It's very good to have one actually. One of the most important features of business mobile applications is that they increase client knowledge and recognition of your brand, allowing for better communication. This consistent connection with your target market sows the seeds of trust and belief between you and your clients. That's the reason why I contacted an eCommerce service to develop a mobile app for me, because I felt that it will be a big improvement for my business.

I've been looking for a suitable solution for my company for a long time. We work with different countries, different currencies, so it's important that various money transfers such as SEPA and SWIFT are carried out without problems. Now I'm trying to conduct business banking with the Silverbird financial platform which allows international merchants to open multi-currency accounts, make cross-border payments.