Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sun2007

Anyone Recommend Reliable Renovation Companies

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My friend is from Linewerks. This is his company website. He charged me 40K for my overall renovation.

http://www.linewerkz.com/

You may contact him at the following information. Tell him that you are Melvin's friend.

42A Kandahar Street Singapore 198896

Telephone 65 6398 0838

Fascimile 65 6398 0828

Email enquiries@linewerkz.com

Hi All,

Anyone Recommend Reliable Renovation companies!

Rgds

Sun

hi sun...

my place is done by Intra Design... so far the experience is hassle free as we are busy at work and they jus call to inform us about the progress....and the worker have been efficient..... !!

Hi All,

Anyone Recommend Reliable Renovation companies!

Rgds

Sun

Hi..

Just complete my renovation of 4rm resale @ Bedok Reservoir with Baroque D'zign Pte Ltd in Apr'07. You can email your floorplan and estimate reno budget to robin@baroquedesign.com.sg. You may say recommend by me.

Rdgs

Cindy

Hi,

My ID is Frankie from Earnest Interiors... You can drop him a call. Tell him you are recommended by me..

regards,

jocelyn

Are you looking for contractor renovation company or designer renovation company? Got difference. If you know what you are looking for and have in mind all the materials you want to use, then can use contractor. But if you looking for someone to give you ideas on how to do up the place, colour coordination etc, then is designer.

I'm using Frontier Concept at IMM. ID is Vincent Lee (mobile: 91997950). Its a designer renovation company. The company's design and worksmanship are pretty superior and hence their quotations may not be the lowest you can find for the same things you do with another company. I think so far I'm happy that the ID is super accessible (I can think of something at 12am and sms him to tell him) and patient (I'm super ma fan and very naggy). I was super paranoid at first when I was sourcing for ID as I was so worried the company may close down, ID disappear and what not after reading all the horror stories in the forum. But so far, the company given me a very reliable feeling especially when I know they even compensated a client (another forummer here) after one of the ID messed up her renovation and sacked that ID immediately.

Anyways, good luck in your sourcing. Fate and feeling plays a big part!! :deal:

Edited by LinDa